Chapter 42: Birthday

A/N

Sorry for the long wait. ^_^

~~~~~

THIRD PERSON POV

As Kai and Luhan run towards where Yoona, Sam and the girls are, the other royalties are struggling to stop the expansion of the surrounding sphere of black. The sphere though wasn't close to stopping. It instead becomes even bigger, making other royalties go tired and weak, some even were thrown off due to its great impact.

"Our powers aren't working on this thing!!! It just keeps on getting bigger and bigger!!!" Screamed Baekhyun as he tries to stay firm on his place, releasing his most powerful power on the sphere.

"Aaaaahhh!!!" Suddenly, Chanyeol was thrown away, catching the others' attention. Lay, having healing powers, went towards him quickly and treated him. So does the other royalties that have been thrown or went weak.

"Chanyeol!!" Says a panicking Suho, his feet dragging backwards because his powers are almost ending his limit up. When he can't take it anymore, he went weak and lost his consciousness. Chen, being right beside him, caught him first. Chen panicked a bit and quickly helped Suho to walk, and together they went to the healers.

"Everyone! Don't give up! Just keep on doing your best!!" Kris exclaimed, as he noticed the other royalties already looking nervous and fear upon losing consciousness or being thrown off was surfaced on them. They heard him and it made some of their courage rise up, working hard to stop the sphere. Kris, noticing this, smiled to himself and he added his power 2x greater in order to stop this sphere.

But he knew that this would still expand and later on, it could cover SMTown in to the darkness. But he knows that there's still a way for that to not happen.

He just now puts his trust on both Luhan and Kai as he saw them trying to save Yoona. He hopes that its still not too late to change fate.

"EVERYONE, JUST STAY FIRM AND GIVE YOUR BEST!!!! WE CAN'T GIVE UP NOW!!!"

~~~~~

YOONA

Black and empty.

That's what I'm seeing and feeling right now. I feel numb, deaf, and nothingness. I only feel as if I'm just floating soullessly. And I'm floating in never-ending darkness. I don't even know if I'm wearing anything or not. I can't even feel myself speak. Like my body is not even present.

I felt empty cold wind hitting my soul. I don't know where it came from but I followed to where it was.

I followed the wind, though I know its useless. What I only noticed that it was just getting colder and colder.

I braced myself as I felt it getting even stronger. The funny thing is, I wasn't even blown away. The wind slowly gets stronger yet my soul could withstand it. Heh, amazing then.

"Yoona!"

I noticed my surrounding suddenly cracking. Like glass. I wondered how. I continued following the wind.

"Yoona!!!"

I felt myself stop as the wind also stopped. The atmosphere went dull as I see nothing but the darkness. I even feel myself getting more deaf yet I could hear that never ending ringing sound. It took minutes for me to react on it. I wasn't aware.

"Yoona!!!!!”

I then felt something pulling me forward and I just found myself zooming in super speed. I screamed in shock and fear after realizing that I was being pulled in by some unknown force.