Chapter 37: You're Not Him

A/N

Dedicated to my new readers! Hello dears! Enjoying the story up 'till now? Sorry if it was a bit crappy from the start. I was still new in writing that time. XD And I was and am still a beginner. I'm just so glad that I have come this far. ^_^

Everyone, hold on tight. I was serious about the poem I made last update. To estimate, there might only be around 5-8 chapters left. So please anticipate!

Enjoy reading!~~

~~~~~

SHAWN

"What do you mean she suddenly disappeared?! Are you kidding me right now?!" Tito Sam exclaimed nervously after I and Kyungsoo told him about what happened awhile ago. Even I was surprised when she suddenly just disappeared in to thin air!

"We don't really know how it happened, Sir. For a moment, we were holding her and the next thing we knew, she disappeared. It happened too fast for us to be able to realize it." Kyungsoo explained with a hint of nervousness in his voice.  Tito Sam massaged his forehead while closing his eyes.

"We need to start searching for her now! I don't care if its late in the evening but we need to look for her!" He then stormed out of the garden with hurrying steps, leaving me and Kyungsoo. He then sat down on a chair as he placed his elbows on his knees and placed his hands on his head, looking down. He seems frustrated.

"I never expected this coming," he mumbled but since the surrounding's quiet, I heard him. I released out a sigh then placed my hand on his back.

"Let's get some help. Let's at least alert Suho hyung about this or Luhan hyung." I told him and patted him a bit, to make him feel better. He just nod, stood up and walked together with me. We went straight towards the dorm, hoping that no one will see us sneaking in.

~~~~~

"Yoona suddenly what?" I placed my both hands on my face, as if washing it down after hearing Xiumin hyung's statement. Kyungsoo already went inside Suho hyung's unit so I'm here in Luhan hyung's, who quickly went towards his room to get ready. I just glared at Xiumin hyung afterwards.

"She. Suddenly. Disappeared. Out. Of. No. Where! We. Need. To. Look. For. Her. Now. Before. Some. Thing. Bad. Might. Happen. To. Her!" I told him word by word. He released an 'aahh' at first but after that, his eyes went wide and before he could really react, Luhan hyung suddenly appeared, all dress-up.

"We better hurry up and look for her quick. Something bad might be happening to her right now." He then grabbed his keys, probably for the room and gazed at us. He then looked serious for some reason. "And I can't let that happen to her."

When we got out, Kyungsoo, Suho hyung, and Lay Hyung were already there. Behind them were Taeyeon noona, Tiffany noona, and Jessica noona. I didn't know we're this many.

"I already asked the guards that we'll be going out for awhile. They only gave us an hour and if ever we need extension, it will only have to be 20 minutes." Suho hyung explained. We all looked at him and nod in understanding.

"We must get going. Time's running and the evening is getting deeper. We must help Sir Sam upon searching for Yoona." Taeyeon noona said, and after that, we went out of the dorms and separated in 3 groups in order to find her quickly. I'm with Lay hyung and Luhan hyung.

"I'm sure they're in the woods. I can sense Yoona's presence there but its faint. It must be far." Explained Lay hyung and pointed at the darkest part of the woods. I suddenly gulped. Why on SMTown would she be there? I felt Luhan's hand on my shoulder, which made me look at him. He gave me a smile and also at Lay hyung. He looked forward afterwards.