Chapter 15: Closeness & Unknown Feelings

YOONA

I'm currently on a rest day today, since the principal told me to have one once in a while. Finally he noticed how hardworking I was. I'm still alone in this house, Uncle Sam's still in Korea I think. He'll be coming back two days after today. So I'm not going to waste my time and spend it by eating chips and ice cream.

I'm watching a movie when the doorbell rang. 'Probably my pizza.' I thought since I ordered some. I went out and opened the door and was about to grab the pizza when the person who holds the pizza swiftly turns it to the other side, obviously avoiding my attempt. I look at the pizza guy to complain but suddenly forgot one thing,

Shawn works as a pizza delivery guy every Wednesday.

"Shawn, give me the pizza. You still have to go back to your workplace after this." I told him with glaring eyes while my arms are crossed. He then grinned at me and gave me the pizza harshly, making me almost fall backwards.

"Hey!"

"That's for not getting your daily medicine, you idiot. At least that push helps you learn to push away your forgetfulness." He told me. I rudely gave him the bill while trying to cover my face while looking at my side. He just gratefully accept it and was about to go but I don't know what suddenly happened to him and walked back towards me.

"What?" I asked him, emotionlessly. He suddenly hugged me. Now he's making a scene?

"Please don't do that again Yoona. You know how worried I ge- I mean, we get- if something unusual happens to you. I'm the second person who knows about your powers, you know, since Tito Sam and Kyungsoo hyung knew this first."

"I know. So what? Are you my older brother or something?" I asked him.

"S-something like t-that. Yeah, like your older brother. I'm just 5 months older than you anyway." Was it me or did I saw him suddenly getting tensed a bit? He removed his arms around me and returned to his motorcycle and left. I went back in after that.

~~~~~

I checked the time and its already 3:25. I grabbed the keys of this house and left. I went on my bike and started to paddle. This is the time that I usually leave the house to go somewhere only I and Uncle knows. After that I need to go back before 5 P.M.

I arrived at a park. There are still some people here, mostly couples, hanging out. Some were trying to avoid me and act like I'm just a shadow. Meh, I don't give a care for that. I raised my right hand and snapped two times, then time stopped. I look around to check my surroundings, and saw everyone has stopped their movements. Even the clouds and birds stopped on whatever they're doing.

I walk towards the center of the park, which is the fountain and stared at it. Though it stopped moving I couldn't help but be amazed by it. Its like I'm looking at a real picture. I raised my right hand a bit and swiftly controlled the water. I let the water go towards the bottom. And when I did that, splashes appeared. The things only I control can then move, only lifeless things though.

I whispered a spell while my hands are facing the well.

"Magic water from thy hand
Open thy portal towards the land."

I then cast my powers which is a mixture of fire, ice and water and together, as expected, did a great job. The ice freezes the water in the fountain while the fire is burning the side of it, which is in front of me while the water is preventing the water nearby the fire drip. After the fire went out I quickly used my land powers and grabbed some shiny pebbles and mixed it in a fast mode and cast it at the fountain to prevent the water from going in. I smiled in victory as soon as I saw the stairs going down. While time is still in a halt, I walked down.