Chapter 11: Cool Guys & Nice Gals

A/N
I'm not used in making an author's note before the story but just wanted to tell you that that picture above was supposed to be on the previous chapter but because of internet problems, I'll just show it here. I was supposed to post the snsd one though. You have to wait for next week. ^_^

Now onto the story!

~~~~~

YOONA

"Are royalties always like this? Its far from what I've imagined to almost all of you." I blurted out. Its just so that while me and Prince Suho were walking around talking things for tomorrow, I always get to here Prince Chen shouting or rather complaining to Prince Chanyeol for I-don't-know-what-reason and though we aren't involved, they always bump into us, usually interrupting important matters.

Not just them but when I got to meet Prince Kris and his assistant named Zitao, the jokes and laughter of Princes Chen and Chanyeol kept on going nonstop. They probably teased them, even Prince Suho cause they joked about him being short. Why laugh at someone short? I don't see anything bad about it.

"Not all. Like I said, they were abducted since birth. Don't even miss out Baekhyun here. He jokes with them too." He heaved a deep sigh as though he's irritated.

"You sound like a worried mother." I told him.

"I am the mother. They even called Kris their father. I don't even know how we all got close too." He said. He did mention awhile ago that they also met Shawn, and they also befriended the assistants of Kris and Luhan. I didn't even know that Luhan has a P.A. His name was Xiumin. They also got close with Kyungsoo. Small world no?

"Must be hard for you since you're a president too." I commented. He heaved another deep sigh and agreed.

We're now walking towards the gym because Prince Suho wants to hold a meeting when I heard something behind me. A walking figure. I thought.

"Excuse me your majesty but I have to go somewhere." I asked him.

"Oh is it urgent?" He asked me. I nodded. Very urgent. "Okay, come back later okay? We're almost done in everything and we need your opinion." He reminded me as I ran out of his sight.

Somehow this figure seems to annoy a bit of me. I just continued to run until I bumped into someone. Both of us fell afterwards.

"Ouch! Watch where you're going girl!" The person exclaimed. I was rubbing my back cause it still hurts.

"I-I'm sorry." I managed to say. I still couldn't get up because of the great impact until I saw hand in front of my face. I was a bit startled and instantly jerked my head upwards.

"Hey, you need to get up. You gotta thank me after this." The girl in front of me said. She looks cute though. I gently grabbed her hand and got up. I started to realize who she was.

"Y-Your majesty!" I bowed at her. She was surprised but directly recovered. She then placed her hand on her neck.

"Oh right, I'm a princess." She whispered but I heard her correctly. I silently chuckled.  "Anyways, you're that gardener right?" She asked me as I nodded afterwards. The next thing I knew is that she was now running, while pulling me.

'Again?!' I'm tired of getting pulled!! Not to mention I'm trying not to burst again. But I can't believe that the calm Princess of Frost I knew was now pulling me to who-knows-where!!! Did I forgot to mention that she's Jessica's younger sister?