Chapter 20: Bangtan Boys & Spotted

TAEYEON

"So she's going there now?" I asked Jessica while walking by the sidewalk. We just wore comfortable jeans and blouses since we'll be seeing Yoona on her first day. And its just a relief that we don't have classes today too.

"Yep, I just hope she'll get accepted. Though I never heard her play a guitar before." Jessica stated while eating her ice cream. We also brought some lunch for Yoona, in case we might be staying there longer. We started to talk about things like:

"Did you know that Yuri had a crush on Kai before? Hyoyeon doesn't even know about it!" I exclaimed as I chew on the cone. Her eyes went wide open as she did a gasp.

"Those sisters are just, just...... Ugh they're sisters of course!!! And here we are, still wondering why Kai is just clueless about 'em." She said then chuckled. I just nod at what she said. Well, at least the both of us aren't that dumb to know that—

"Oh my gosh, its Baekhyun!" Jessica suddenly screamed, making me jerk in surprise and look towards the place where she's pointing at. But what I only see is a small kid looking at a Flowers Store. I slammed Jessica's back so hard hoping she'll never stand straight.

"Stupid, you almost killed me!" But she just laughed hard. Gladly she just finished her ice cream because if she didn't, I would be the one laughing at her right now.

"Y-you j-just l-look at y-your face! Hahahahaha!!" I just glared at her and just shook my head at her. She's possessed now, her icy aura is out of control. I just jerked my attention at the flowers store when its door suddenly opened and came out a man holding a bouquet of roses. Another man came out and together they walked towards the next street. I tugged Jessica's shoulder.

"Hey, Jessica. Isn't that Luhan right over there?" I told her while pointing at them. "He's with Lay too." I added. I heard Jessica gasped.

"Yes, its them! Why are they bringing flowers?" She said then slowly looked at me and I did the same. As we turn our gazes back at them, they just halted a mini-carriage and got in. We hurriedly ran towards them and were about to call them but they rode away.

"Please tell me its actually him." Jessica exclaimed softly. I look upwards to the sky.

"Please tell me its not him." I said in my mind.

Because if its actually him, then my advises to him are just a waste?!?!

We scurriedly ran towards the Music Department.

~~~~~

THIRD PERSON POV

As Taeyeon and Jessica ran, another person went out from the Flowers Store while holding a Pink Carnation. He smiled, bowed down at the store owner and left.

'Since Taeyeon noona told me that she likes Carnations, maybe she would like this!' He said in his mind as he placed the flower with a note saying:

I'm someone close to you. Hope you'll know me soon.
^_^

-Your Prince

~~~~~

YOONA

"Miss Margaret? You're a manager here?" I exclaimed as soon as she started to walk towards me. She just beamed a smile at me.

"Please forgive me if I suddenly let my assistant, Mark, bring you here. We really need a guitarist right now." She said, not really telling the answer to my question. I just mentally shrugged it away and looked at Uncle.