Chapter 22: A Confession & A Royalty's Hidden Identity

YOONA

Kai stares at me, eyes wide open upon seeing me appear right before him. Of course he would be surprised, I just appeared here though I was supposed to be inside the cave. I look at him intently.

"You gave me those flowers all along?! You could just have gave them to me personally you know." I told him as I give to him the bouquet I was holding then crossed my arms. He stumbled a bit but I suddenly raised a brow when I noticed he is trying to prevent a smile.

"Personally? You sure about that?" I rolled my eyes when he said that.

"My mind's been crazy whenever I guess whoever gave these to me but all this time, it's from you?! Geez, I thought it was some prankster." I murmured, a bit too fast. Somehow, his smile has probably reached his ears which made it creepy for me. "Why you're smiling like that?"

"Nothing. I just find you cute, that's all." He said, which made me avoid his gaze. I'm so not used in getting compliments. "And I never thought you would play that violin again. Did I miss something?" He asked.

"Nothing that has to be with you. If you would excuse me, I'll go back home now." I told him and faced my back at him. I started to walk away when suddenly he grabbed me by my shoulder and turned me around to face him. "What?!" I asked, irritatingly.

"You won't even ask who these flowers are for? Why I'm giving them to you?" He asked me with eyes I don't seem to understand. It's as if he's expecting my answer would be the same on his mind. I tried to get rid of his hands from my shoulders but failed to do so. I glared at him.

"Why would I? I don't see any reason for this to be asked. And you're just a friend, Kai, that's why you're giving them to me." His hand started to loosen its grip on my shoulders as he stares at me wide-eyed. Really, are the eyes of Kyungsoo so famous people start following him now?

"You're so dense, aren't you?" I raised my brow at him. "Up until now, Yoona, you still won't get it?!?!" I was surprised when he suddenly threw the bouquet down.

"K-Kai!! Why-"

"After everything I've done, you still won't notice me. Even after getting advises from Jessica noona, you still don't get my actions towards you? Man, I know you are a very dense person but I didn't know you could be this tough. Tell me, Yoona, what have you noticed?? Please give me an answer, Yoona, and put some sense on it!" He exclaimed. I couldn't move from my spot when I noticed his eyes getting a bit watery.

"Y-You g-giving t-these to m-me. F-Flowers r-right?" I answered him, stuttering. He suddenly placed his hands on his face and stroked down, as if washing his face and looked at me in the eye, which made me gulp.

"What about those times when you felt alone, who was with you to make you feel better? What about that one single time, you were bored then I suddenly popped out of nowhere, pulling you out of your house so we could talk and suddenly ended it with playing? I know I'm not always by your side but I always watched over you, even fought with Shawn a lot of whoever will be there for you or to take care of you. So, what would you still think of me, huh?!" As he said those things, I suddenly felt dizzy, my sight's spinning around that I had to place my hand at the side of my head and tried to answer Kai's question.

"D-Don't f-friends d-do-"

"Oh shut the friend thing up! You still don't get me Yoona? " He then placed his hands on my shoulders. "I LOVE YOU!! I've been with you all the time!! Don't you realize that?! " As he said those words, my vision successfully got even worse, that made me scream. Kai suddenly got alert and touched my head. But somehow it just worsen and all I could hear is this never-ending sound that made me crazy. I covered my ears and knelt down, Kai still trying to help me.