Chapter 32: Girl talk

A/N

This is dedicated to KimchiiDesu for making my new cover that I placed two days ago!! Isn't it lovely? XD
Thank you so much unnie!!!

~~~~~

YOONA

"How are you feeling?"

"Do you feel hurt?"

"Do we need to let Lay heal you with his ultra-mega healing force?"

"What if it needs surgery?!?!"

"I'm fine, you guys. I'm fine." I said while raising both my palms at them, signalling to stop their nonsense blabbering, which they did. Finally. "Its not like I had an accident or something. So surgery is not going to be necessary, Prince Chen." I added while looking at him. He just gave me a sly smile.

"Well, forgive us for our 'nonsense blabbering' Miss Yoona but we're just worried about you." Says Princess Hyoyeon while showing me her worried-like eyes.

"Yeah! Like, who on SMTown would still live after falling around 5 feet above the ground?!" Prince Baekhyun exclaimed, exaggerating his words as he spread out his arms to...... Yeah, exaggerate his words. Well, I find it cute.

"Uhm, we would?" We then faced Taeyeon unnie who answered his question while pointing to herself and Prince Kris. Oh right, they are what people call them, 'The Flight Siblings'. They're both from Air Kingdom.

"What he asked awhile ago doesn't include to the two of you so," Prince Chanyeol then looked at me, leaving both their jaws open. "Are you super-duper-really-no excuse-not wrong- alright?"

"Yes, your highness. I am really fine." I told him for the nth time as I again bow at him. Well, I still can't stop myself for being polite in front of them.

"Oh, and uhm, its fine if you could drop formalities." I surprisingly gaze at Princess Sooyoung when she said that.

"Uhm, pardon?"

"Its fine to just call us by our names. I mean, we're friends now right?" She then beamed happily and smiled sweetly at me. I couldn't help myself but to also smile at what she did.

Friends. The word that I never thought I could use. Well, I don't consider Kyungsoo as a friend since he's like my brother. Don't know about Shawn and Kai though, but I'm sure I'm comfortable with them, not to mention I met them first before these people. Could I possibly address them like that? I then showed a small smile to them.

"I-I'll try, your highness." It doesn't hurt to try right? If I have done it with Taeyeon unnie and Jessica, why not them?

"Yeah right, you're still using that 'word'." I look at Princess Yuri -rather Yuri - when I heard her murmur but was taken aback when Hyoyeon hit her on the head. "Oww! How many times I told you not the head?!"

"Well can you at least don't show that mean side of yours?! Sheesh!" She said irritatingly then turned her face towards us, who were looking at them both. Well, they just attracted attention. "Oh? What's with those faces? SMTown knows we're both as beautiful as Goddess Athena but that doesn't mean you have to stare at us."

"Pfft! As if we were." Hyoyeon then send daggers to Chen but he acted like she didn't cause he still has that smile of his.

"Anyway," Jessica then swiftly said. "Can I request, all you men of weird charms, to leave us, Goddesses, to speak with Yoona?" Everyone- let's say the boys- are looking at her like she was nuts.