Chapter 13

They arrived at the Hotel minutes later. After being bombarded by paparazzi at the main entrance, the couple were shaken and a little jumpy. Ushered into Zayn’s room by security, he collapsed into his bed and extended his other arm out inviting Ariella to come lie with him.

She reacted immediately, rushing over and melting into his embrace. He pulled her in for a big hug and let her rest her head on his chest, arms around his abs and legs entwined with each other.

His hand was playing with her mahogany hair and he pressed his nose in, inhaling and instantly getting aroused. He pressed his lips to her hair and murmured, ‘Babe, we gotta eat soon’.

She squinted up to look at him, her eyes inquisitive.

‘How come? We just got here. Let’s relax’ she sighed, nestling further into his big body. 

‘Because, love, you squirming deeper is doing all kinds of things to me right now’ he grunted, his voice deeper and more husky.

‘Really?’ her voice higher with her curiosity. ‘Like this?’ she asked and ground herself deeper against him, almost straddling him.

He growled and flipped her over onto her back in lightning speed.

‘You tease’ he grumbled.

‘Don’t you think you should, I don’t know, punish me for being a bad girl?’ she asked innocently, eyes wide, blinking. He saw the spark of fire in her eyes. Mischievous.

‘You’re my bad girl. You hear me Ariella?’

She kept her lips pressed tightly, shaking her head no, all the while her eyes dazzling and sparkling with humour.

‘Prove it’ she taunted, her tongue darting out to moisten her lips, instantly drawing his attention. He was warming to this wild side of her rapidly.

His lips came down on hers, crushing them under his. Her rose petal lips opened, giving him an inch and he drove the full way. His tongue slipped in and he delved further, in and out. Her lips were soft, coaxing slanting over his again and again. Passion building, she raised her hips and ground against his hardened loins. He grunted low in his throat and she moaned sweetly, enticing him further. His tongue went out to trace her lips and he dragged her full bottom lip between his teeth, biting down. She cried out in pleasure and her nails dug into his shoulders, through his top. ‘Ah hell’ he whispered, unable to stop the pounding blood in his ears or the voice in his head that repeated mine and mark her.

He shook his head and lifted off her soft body.

‘We can’t do this love’ he pulled her up with him and she nestled into his chest.

‘You’re right’ she whispered back and pulled away to look up at his face.

‘Maybe we should eat now. I’m starving’ she commented making him smile.

‘Sure thing’ he stated. It was so easy to be himself with her that he found himself losing control. He wanted to do so many things with her, but something told him she wasn’t ready. And he would wait as long as he needed. Holy hell, he thought. I can’t be…Nah. He abandoned the thought; though it wasn’t the first time he thought he loved her. Maybe he did. He shook his head.

They walked over to the dining area, and Ariella plonked down on a chair. Marching over, he lifted her off, sat down on the chair, and pulled her on his lap.

‘That’s better’ he said, as she instinctively curled into him.

‘Now what do you want to eat?’