No.4 - Subjects and Shifting

Aria's POV

After the events of yesterday I decided to go to sleep early. I had showered and brushed my teeth at night so that I wouldn't have to worry about it in the morning. I'm so resourceful. For breakfast I had eaten a croissant with a latte. I really do love coffee.

In preparation for the events of today I lined my eyes with black eye pencil and coated on the mascara. A pink lip gloss on my lips and I was finished. I was wearing my favourite pink, knee length dress with a brown belt and my white high tops and I had my cute brown schoolbag with frills. My chestnut hair was up in a high ponytail with my fringe and bangs out. It used to be really short coming up to just below my shoulders, but now it had grown, past my hips. I need a haircut. I had fishnet purple tights on and my thin grey rimmed glasses with me and my sunglasses too. You never know in England. I did a once over in the mirror, checking if everything was in place. Check. I was ready for school.

Once I was finished I picked up my short brown jacked from the hook and went to my Ether's room. She was in her ripped black skinny jeans with a black and white Fall Out Boy T-shirt. She had her white vans on and a green beanie on. Her makeup was done dark, with black lipstick and winged eyeliner. She looked good. She had a black and green studded messenger schoolbag slung across her shoulder. Her black hair was short and frizzy coming up to her shoulders, hidden beneath her beanie. She had her black thick rimmed glasses on her head.

She looked up and down me and smiled.

'I approve.' She nodded with a smile.

'Right back at you.' I retorted with a wink. 'Where's Jazzy?'

'Here!' She shouted as she appeared in the doorway in a grey thigh length pencil skirt and a tight white blouse. She had black wedge heals on and her platinum hair was down, making it nearly reach her waist and it was curled into cylinders, held back with a red Alice band. Her make up was done in nude colours: black mascara, matte brown lipstick and a slight contour. She had her red backpack with her as well. Jazzy luckily doesn't wear glasses, the only reason we wear them is to prohibit us from seeing supernaturally. Our powers are too strong, so to prevent us from doing any damage (like actually daggering someone when staring daggers) we wear special glasses to drain our power. Only a little though, just so that we don't kill anyone. Scared yet?

'Wow, we look really good guys.' Jazzy commented.

'I was literally about to say that!' I exclaimed.

'Same!' Ether giggled, gathering the three of us into a group hug. We dismantled as out laughter died down.

'Ready?' Ether asked with a smirk.

'Ready.' Jazzy said with a smile.

'Let's do this guys.' I said smugly as we exited Ether's room and walked over to the Hatch. Time to collect our timetables and start school.
-----
First period: herbology, room H2.

My timetable made no sense whatsoever. Do I look like I know where H2 is? What's herbology? It didn't even come with a map! I sighed exasperatedly as the first bell went off. What am I going to do? I haven't seen the boys all day, and Jazzy and Ether have already found their classes. I'm going to be late at this rate. First day of school and you've already ruined it. Well done Aria, classy.

I shook my head maybe I could sense it. I took my glasses off and flashed my purple eyes. I saw the trail. I followed it. I made it. I reached the door just as the second bell sounded, so technically I wasn't late. I turned my eyes off and placed my glasses back on. Then I entered the class room.

'Sorry, I'm late. I couldn't find the room.' I said sheepishly, as I looked at my new herbology teacher.

'That's alright. I'm Miss Harp. Class, this is the new girl that I was talking about, her name is Aria. Be nice.' Miss Harp said to her class with a sly smile.