Chapter 29 - Stuck in the moment [Justin Bieber Love Story]

- Ashlee's Pov -

I sat on the swing, gliding through the air in a back and forth motion. The wind running through my hair, the sound of birds chirping and laughing. I was currently winning the ‘who can swing the highest’ race with Justin.

“No fair, you’re only going faster because you weigh less!” 

I chuckled, “That really doesn’t matter at all, Justin. That’s not how it works!”

He stuck out his tongue, being childish like always. That’s another thing I like about him, he can be a mature gentleman when he wants to be, but then he can still act childish and be so fun. 

“Well, I don’t want to play this anymore.”

“You’re just saying that because you’re losing.”

“New game,” he declared. “Let’s see who can jump the furthest. Ready. Set. Go!” 

We both reached the peak of the highest swing and flew from the seat, flying in the air. I turned my hands into tight fists, slightly bending my knees, awaiting impact. We both hit the ground at almost the same time, the same thump noise as our feet hit the ground with force. 

“I win!” Justin yells, happy that he had won the first thing today. 

I rolled my eyes, my arms crossed across my chest. He won by about 40 seconds, and it was probably because he was just taller. 

“Can we go home now?” I asked him, making sure he could clearly see my puppy dog eyes. 

I knew he couldn’t resist them, he never has, never will. He nodded, agreeing that we’ve been at the park long enough. He planted a kiss on my cheek and I frowned. 

“Considering I won pretty much everything today, don’t you think I deserve one on the lips?”

He smirked and shook his head, “No...” 

“Justin...pleassseee?” I asked pouting, putting emphasis on the ‘please.’ 

“How about a kiss for each win?” 

“So six kisses? Wait...that means you get to share my prizes!” 

He chuckles, “So that technically means I won too...”

“Whatever you say Justin,” I rolled my eyes. 

He leaned in, kissing me softly and carefully, pulling away after 5 seconds. 

“One...”

He pressed his lips to mine again.

“Two...”

Again. 

“Three...”

And by the fourth, he didn’t pull away, kissing me passionately, leaning against the playground’s slide.

“I...love...you,” I said between kisses. 

“I know.” He said, pulling back to look at me, a cocky grin on his face.

I laughed, “...and...”

“You already know I love you back, I tell you every five seconds.”

“I never get tired of hearing it, Justin.”

He smirked and pressed his soft lips back to mine, pushing me against the slide, his arms on each side of me, supporting his weight on the slide. He pulled away for what seemed like forever, but in reality was 3 seconds. But it was worth it as his whispered, ‘I love you,’ in my ear, his hot breath tickling it.

His lips found mine again, kissing me harder now, his hands tangled in my blonde hair. His tongue grazed the bottom of my lip asking access and I allowed it, now exploring his mouth.

“Get out of here, this is a public place!” 

I pulled away from Justin quickly, looking up at the old man who had just yelled that. 

“C’mon, before I call the cops, you disgusting teenagers!”

I chuckled and pecked Justin’s lips once more.

“Let’s go before this man gets his knickers in a bunch.”

Justin laughed, “You’re so weird.”

I laughed and intertwined my fingers with his before running down the street, away from the park and the cranky old man.

*

“We leave tomorrow.” 

“I know.”

“Are you excited?”

“Mhmm, mostly because I’m going to be with you though.” I admitted, resting my head on his chest as he played with my hair. 

He chuckled, “I thought touring was great...now you’re there and it’s...well there’s no word to explain how great it is.”

I looked up at him, spotting the big smile that was on his face. The smile that made me melt inside, the smile that was all mine. 

“I better get back to the hotel, I need to do a rehearsal and finish packing.”

I nodded, getting off him and standing up. He wrapped me in a hug, pulling me tightly to his chest. 

“I’ll miss you.”

I laughed, “I’ll see you in the morning, Justin.”

“Well I’ll miss you as soon as I step out that door.”

“I know...I will too.” I agreed, kissing him and letting him go.

‘I can’t believe I’m going on tour with Justin tomorrow.’ I whispered to myself as I made my way upstairs.