Chapter 6 - Stuck in the moment [Justin Bieber Love Story]

Hey, thankyou for reading my story, and I hope you like it, there is going to be alot more parts to come, so don't worry. Hope you like it so far, and if you do could you please 'vote' ? It means alot x 

-----------------

- Justin's Pov- 

The mall was quiet, which was good. I didn’t want to be noticed by screaming fans, or anyone for that matter. I was looking forward to this break, just relaxing and doing my own thing. I stopped by a designer sunglasses shop and looked over some of the stands, trying to find a new pair. 

“Hey, are you looking for an-” A lady begun, before her mouth slightly opened realising who I was, “Justin Bieber?” 

I nodded, raising my finger to my lips, signalling her to keep her voice down. She nodded agreeing, before going back to her original question.

“Are you looking for anything in particular?”

“Nah, just browsing, do you have anything to recommend?” I asked her. 

“Uh, sure, right over here is a new pair that’s come in from Italy, it’s very popular,” She smiled, handing me the pair.

“Oh wow,” I said admiring them, “I’ll take them.”

- Ashlee's Pov -

We entered the mall, and I looked around confused. 

“It’s so quiet today,” I mumbled. 

“Yeah, are we missing something?” Mia asked me. 

“I think there’s a fair on out of town or something,” I told her, before walking into a boutique and looking around. 

I picked up a scarf, running it through my fingers before throwing it around my neck and looking in the mirror.

“I like this,” I said as I unwrapped it from around my neck and placed it on the counter to purchase. 

The lady faked a smile and told me it was on sale for just $19. I handed her a twenty dollar note and told her to keep the change. She made a noise which I ignored and walked out with Mia. 

‘That was rude,’ I thought while scrunching up my nose.

I hated how fancy boutiques always had snobby employees that judge everything about you. 

We continued walking around for a while before coming across a candy store. I looked around and my eyes landed on some sour patch kids. 

“Yum, look!” I said, pointing them out to Mia.

She bought them for us to share and we sat down on a near bye chair and started eating them.

I then stood up after 5 minutes, and told Mia I had to use the restroom. She nodded and I wandered off. 

- Justin’s Pov - 

I slid my hands in my pocket and walked alone, humming to myself. I got the tune of my own song, ‘bigger’, stuck in my head which was rather sad. A girl sitting on a chair alone caught my eye then, she was eating sour patch kids. 

Gosh, I haven’t had them in months... 

I walked up to her, with a small smile. Maybe she was a fan? I know I didn’t want to see any fans, just to get away from it. But I was honestly bored, I didn’t care.

Yeah, she was a fan.

She was currently hyperventilating. 

“Hey,” She said amazed.