Chapter 24 - Stuck in the moment [Justin Bieber Love Story]

- Justin’s pov –

I kissed her once more before letting her tip toe back inside. It was now almost midnight and I was beginning to get tired. I knew I wouldn’t sleep though; I’d be too busy thinking about what had just happened. 

It was official, Ashlee was now my girlfriend. 

*

I leant on the balcony of my hotel room, observing the breath taking view of the sunrise. I didn’t intend to be awake so early but I was because I couldn’t get my mind off last night. I just remembered about the plan that we were going through with today. I was praying that it would work; Ashlee never wanted to hurt Matt.

I stepped back into my hotel room and got in the shower. My mind still stuck on Ashlee as I shampooed my hair. I washed myself and put a towel around me as I fixed up my hair. I got changed into some skinny jeans and a red top, placing a red, black and white flat cap on my head. 

Now to wait another 2 hours until I could drive to Ashlee’s. 

- Ashlee’s pov –

I could barely sleep last night. I was too busy thinking about Justin. My mind should be on the plan but to be honest, that was the last thing on my mind.

I lightly curled my hair and applied little makeup. I looked alright today I guess, nothing in comparison to Selena freaking Gomez sleeping in the room next door. I was wearing a summer dress that stopped at my knees. I also wore some light brown gladiator sandals that made the dress look even better.

I opened the door and took a step back, realising Selena was waiting outside the door to get ready. 

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to hog the bathroom.”

She giggled, “Don’t worry about it sweetie. You look great by the way.”

“Thanks’ Selena.”

*

I opened the front door to a smiling Justin and I jumped into his arms in a big hug. The feeling was still there as we touched; I was growing used to it.

“Hey boyfriend.” I whispered into his ear. 

“Hey girlfriend.” he whispered back. 

I heard a cough and spun around to see Selena standing there awkwardly. I was amazed, she looked absolutely beautiful. 

“Selena...wow.” I said, barely knowing how do describe how she looked.

“So I look alright?”

“Alright is an understatement.”

She giggled and did a spin showing all angles of her outfit. He dark curls whipping around with her. 

“Okay, I’m getting Matt, I’ll meet you both at star bucks.”

“Wait, I want to come with you.” Justin said, holding my wrist so I would stay.

“You need to take Selena to star bucks now, I’ll see you soon okay?”

He let go of my wrist and it fell back to my side.

“Okay...be safe...don’t try anything with Matt.”

I chuckled, “You too.”

“Why would I try anything with Matt?”

I burst out laughing, “With Selena, idiot.”

It was a short drive to Matt’s house and I parked outside. 

‘Okay, you can do this Ashlee.’ I pep talked myself. 

I stepped out of the car and walked up the path to his house, knocking lightly. Matt answered, a frown on his face before he even realised it was me. Had I caused that permanent frown?

“Ashlee,” he breathed, “hey.”

“Get dressed, we’re going to star bucks, I want you to meet someone.” 

“Oh, okay.”

I waited downstairs while he got ready. A few moments later he appeared again wearing jeans and a blue and white top.

“This okay?”

“Yeah.” 

I held back the tears that threatened to escape. This was normally the bit where I would call him hot, handsome, sexy even. I led him out to my car and he slid in beside me, still remaining silent. It remained silent the whole trip until we arrived in front of star bucks. He sighed and looked at me.

“What’s their name?”

“Her name is Selena.”

He frowned more, “now I’ll think of Selena Gomez every time I talk to her.”

I laughed, “Uh...Matt?”

“What?”

“It is Selena Gomez...”

I watched his jaw drop, “you’re kidding right?”

“No. She flew in yesterday to meet you.”

“S-S-Selena is beautiful though, why would she want to meet me?”

I smirked, “she’s looking for a guy.”

“Okay,” he took a deep breath, “as long as you only know one famous person.”

I almost choked, “Uh Matt, I forgot to mention...I’m dating Justin Bieber.”

“Y-Y-You WHAT?!”

“It was official last night but, uh, yeah.” 

“No wonder why you broke up with me.”

I frowned, “Matt that’s not the reason. I don’t care if Justin’s famous or not. We have this...connection. I can’t describe it, I had to be with him Matt.”

“Okay...hey, maybe I’ll hit it off with Gomez.”

I laughed, “Let’s hope so.”

- Justin’s Pov –

I spotted Ashlee walking in with Matt. I saw Matt’s eyes widen at the sight of Selena who was sitting beside me. “He’s really cute.” Selena whispered beside me. 

Ashlee sat in the seat next to me and joined our hands together beneath the table. Selena moved around and sat next to Matt.

“Hey, I’m Selena, nice to meet you Matt.”

Matt took her hand and shook it firmly, “nice to meet you too.”

Justin gave my hand a squeeze. 

I was hoping they hit it off. 

------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it so far :)

If you please 'vote' it helps me out alot.

Read my new story 'trust issues' :)

It's another Justin Bieber story except he's not famous in this one.

xx