Chapter 15 - Stuck in the moment [Justin Bieber Love Story]

- Ashlee’s Pov –

I felt sick as I layed in bed, hands on my stomach. The butterflies have never been so bad, ever. I couldn't believe what I talked about with Justin at the park today. After that Kenny had picked him up because they had to go somewhere. I didn’t bother asking where, I just told him that I’d see him soon and waved him goodbye. 

I logged onto twitter on my computer to get my mind off of it and went onto Justin’s page. One of his new tweets caught my attention. 

@JustinBieber: “Shawty Mane!” 

Who’s Shawty Mane?

I looked at the replies on the tweet and found a link to a video involving Justin’s tweet. The video was titled; ‘speaking in tongues.’ I pressed play and sat up in my bed, paying attention to the video.

‘Speaking in tongues, yabba dabba da da voila I’m killing this, caca. Call up Lady Gaga on my, on my telephone.’ 

I continued listening to the whole song, until I heard the ending saying that it was in fact Justin. 

Justin could rap? 
I had no idea. 

- Justin’s Pov - 

My phone vibrated and I picked it up from the table and to my luck it was Ashlee texting. I smiled and opened the text; ‘You can rap, shawty mane?’ 
I smirked and replied; ‘Yeah, do you like his work? ;)’
She replied almost instantly, ‘You are very talented, I had no idea you rapped. Why didn’t you tell me?’ 
‘You never asked ;) Goodnight shawty.’
‘Goodnight Justin.’ She sent back.

And with that I let my phone fall on the bed beside me and let my eyes close into a deep sleep. 

*

- Ashlee’s Pov - 

I pulled on my shoe and hopped out the doorway before it was fully on my foot. I walked quickly to my truck and got in, starting it and driving out the driveway as fast as possible. Like always; I slept in and was running late for school. 

“Where were you? Class start’s in like 2 minutes!” Mia said, grabbing my arm and pulling me away from my truck. 
“Sleeping,” I simply said with a smirk. 
She rolled her eyes and walked faster, I must have had my first class with her today. She stopped beside my locker and waited for me to pull my books out for class. The whole time she repeated; ‘hurry up, hurry up, hurry up.’ 

I got the point. 

I took out my pile of books and slammed my locker door, making sure it was closed before my arm was yanked by Mia and I was pulled towards my classroom.

*

I don’t think I could explain how thankful I was for the bell that signalled it was lunch. I walked out last, and made my way towards my locker. 2 classes down, 2 to go. 

“Hey, coming to the cafeteria?” 
I spun around and my smile dropped as I noticed it was Jane who had asked me, not Mia.
“Uh, yeah?” I responded, wondering why she suddenly cared and talked to me. 
Well, I knew exactly why she had an interest to be my friend now, my new friend was Justin Bieber. I smiled as I thought about him and Jane stomped her foot.
“Are you listening to me?” 
“Huh? Sorry, what did you say?” I said, snapping out of my daydream.
“I said, are you seeing Justin today?” She asked me in a frustrated tone.
I shook my head, “No, I’m going to hang out with Mia today.”
“Oh. Well, tell me when you do, okay?”
I nodded and she grinned, skipping off. As if I was going to tell her when I was seeing Justin next.

I turned around to see Mia standing there with two bags in her hands. I gave her a questioning look as to why she had the bags.
“I got us subway this morning, let’s go sit outside.”
I smiled, anything is better than this cafeteria food, especially subway. We walked outside and sat under a peaceful tree and I let out a sigh.

“I honestly can’t wait for summer vacation,” I blurted out.
“Just a few more months,” Mia said, handing me my subway. 
“Hopefully Matt will be awake by then,” Mia said before taking a bite of her sandwich.
“Mhmm.” I mumbled. 
“What? Don’t you want him to wake up?”
“I do, I do, It’s just uh...”

She sighed, “You like Justin, don’t you.”
I nodded, guilt showing clearly on my face. 
“I don’t want to hurt Matt, but Justin and I have this connection, I can’t describe it, but it’s special.”
“Really?” Mia grinned, probably happy that I had a connection with her favourite pop star.
I nodded, “But I don’t want to hurt Matt.”

She sat back, leaning on the tree and started thinking hard about it. Mia always knew what to do, so I just sat patiently, taking bites of my lunch. 
“I guess because Matt’s in a coma it would be okay if you just acted like you both liked each other secretly. As long as Matt doesn’t know. It’s not the right thing to do, but I don’t know how long he’s going to be in a coma for.”

I swallowed down a bite of my sandwich, “And if he wakes up?” 
She sighed; “If things with you and Justin get stronger, I guess you tell him you want to break up.”
“That’s going to be hard though.”
“I know sweetheart, I know.”

Mia pulled me into a hug and I stayed like that for a while, just getting lost in my thoughts. 

*

I dropped my bag to the floor and stomped up the stairs loudly, making sure my mum heard me. I couldn’t be bothered yelling out to her that I was here, so I was hoping she heard my heavy steps. I was exhausted from P.E. which was last so I landed on my bed and layed there.

I was actually going to do this. I clicked on my phone messages and found one from Justin. I grinned like crazy as I read his text.

‘You + Me = Date tomorrow night.’ 

It was almost as if he read my mind, like he knew my big decision I made with my relationship.