Chapter 16 - Stuck in the moment [Justin Bieber Love Story]

- Justin’s pov –

2 hours was all I had to look my best for the prettiest girl I have ever laid eyes on. I wanted to make a good impression on her, especially since she called me last night telling me that she’s going to risk being with me while Matt was in a coma. I found it cute how she was into me; actually it was more than cute. She was willing to ruin her longest relationship ever, to give me a chance. But you couldn’t just ignore our connection; there was something between us that pulled us together. Something beyond our control, something I didn’t even think was possible. I didn’t think it was true love, no. I barely knew her yet. I knew we had something; maybe it would turn into true love, but not yet, not until I got to know her more. I could see myself falling for her, falling hard. She was the most amazing girl I have ever met and I had met millions of girls. I found alot of girls cute, like my one less lonely girls especially and beyonce. But that’s cute, completely different to what I feel towards Ashlee. I didn’t know my heart could want something so badly, and Ashlee was what it wanted, it had to have her, I had to have her. 

I straightened my tie of my tuxedo and looked in the mirror. No. This was too fancy for mine and her liking for a first date; I didn’t want to over-do it. I stripped off my tuxedo that I had tried to get perfect for the last 20 minutes and put on some skinny jeans and a plaid top. 

Much better. 

I walked downstairs, jumping past the last 5 and landing on the bottom. I grinned and noticed my mum looking at me with a questioning look.

“I have a date in an hour, do I look alright?”

A smile formed on her face and she placed her hands on my shoulders, “You look very handsome.”

“Thanks mum,” I wrapped my arms around her giving her a hug, “I’ll see you later.”

“Okay, don’t be later than 11, and be safe!”

“I will,” I yelled, unlocking the front door.

“Oh, Justin?” She yelled back. 

I turned in one movement, “Yeah?”

“Good luck, I’m sure you’ll impress her.”

I grinned, “Thanks mum.”

I sat quietly in my range rover, playing on my phone. I wasn’t seeing her for an hour but I wanted to get out of the house, my nerves were going crazy inside. I logged onto twitter and searched for Ashlee’s twitter to read her tweets.

@Ashlee-Rose: “Gone through so many outfits, none seem right.”

@Ashlee-Rose: “Nervous. What is this feeling I’ve been getting in the last week?” 

I smiled to myself; she was trying to impress me as much as I was trying to impress her. Maybe we didn’t need to look our best; maybe we should have just worn casual clothes and been ourselves? But I always liked first dates, they were special. My nerves calmed down alot after seeing her tweets so I decided to tweet in case she looked for mine, maybe I could calm her nerves too. She didn't need to impress me though, she had already done that without even trying.

@JustinBieber: “Ditched the tux, decided to go with something less dressy. Looking forward to tonight, no matter what, I’m sure it will be perfect.”

*

I pulled up at her house and turned the car off. I slipped out from my seat and walked up to the front door, stepping onto the porch. I did a simple knock and was greeted by a boy that was a few years older than I was.

“Hello, I’m Justin.” I said, putting out my hand to greet him.

He didn’t raise his hand he just frowned and asked me to come inside. I followed him in and stood awkwardly beside the couch as he sat down and continued to play Xbox. This is where I would normally sit down, talk Xbox with him and start playing but there were two things with that. One; he didn’t even say hello which obviously means he didn’t want to talk and two; I was waiting for Ashlee to walk down the stairs and greet me.