Chapter 7 - Stuck in the moment [Justin Bieber Love Story]

- Ashlee's Pov -

I took a deep breath, leaning back on the car seat. I had just dropped Mia home and I’m currently in shock outside my house. 

It wasn’t because I had just met a famous guy. I knew this because when I first saw him, I felt something. I hadn’t known he was famous then, nor do I care that he’s famous now. 

The butterflies eased and I hopped out of my car, locking the door and walking inside. 
“How was the mall?” Mum asked me, looking up from her book. 
“Great...” 

I entered my bedroom and turned on my laptop. I sat there pondering on whether to make it my status on face book or tweet it. 

I chose twitter.

@Ashlee-Rose: “You make my heart go knock, knock. That was corny as hell, but I don’t care.” 

I smiled to myself before getting a mention from Mia.

@MiaJacks: “@Ashlee-Rose That was corny. But aw, do you like him?

@Ashlee-Rose: “@MiaJacks, Kind of.... ;)”

With that, I logged off and decided to get lost in my book.

- Justin’s Pov -

I walked up to the hotel, the paparazzi blinding me with the flashes of their cameras. I frowned but gave a small wave before entering the hotel where they couldn’t follow. The receptionist gave a smile, as I walked in and approached the elevator. 

The doors were shutting but before they closed I heard a yell telling me to hold the elevator. I clicked the stop button and the door’s re-opened and a 14 year old girl stepped in, holding her towel in her hand. She must have just come from the pool.
“Thank-you,” She said. 
“No problem,” I smiled.

That’s when she looked at me, he eyes widened and she covered her mouth, stopping the scream that was desperate to slip out of her lips.

“J-J-Justin B-B-Bieber?” She stuttered.

I nodded and chuckled, “Yeah, nice to meet you.”
“Wow, I can’t believe this! Can I have a picture? Please?”
I nodded but then she frowned and looked at her hands. 
“I don’t have a camera on me,” she suddenly said upset.
“I have my iphone, I’ll tweet it you later?”
She suddenly grinned, “Yeah that would be great!”
I smiled and held my iphone up and took a photo of us both.

The elevator doors opened at her floor and she hugged me before yelling thankyou and ran out excitedly.
The elevator doors then closed and took me to my floor.

“How was the mall?” Scooter asked as he stepped out of his room, obviously hearing me in the hallway.
“Yeah, great,” I grinned.
“You met girls didn’t you?”
I nodded, “Yep.”
He rolled his eyes and walked back into his room, I did the same.

I looked over the large room, with a giant king sized bed in the middle, with a view of all the city lights. Obviously not right now, as it was still the afternoon, but at night, it was a spectacular view of Atlanta. 

I layed down on the bed, kicking off my supras and I pulled my iphone from my pocket. I decided to do two tweets. One about the girls at the mall, and the other uploading the picture of the fan from the elevator.

@JustinBieber: “A fan I met in the elevator today who didn’t have her camera, here’s your photo sweetie, x”

@JustinBieber: “Two girls at the mall gave me some sour patch kids today. ;) They are really nice.”

I logged off then, remembering that I had Ashlee’s number. I opened ‘messages’ and added her number before staring at the keyboard. 

What do I say?

I reckon I backspaced my message about 7 times before I just settled with a simple, ‘Hi.”

My phone vibrated, it was from her. 
“Hello, who’s this?” 

I smiled, even though I couldn’t hear her voice, when I read it in my head, it was her voice. 

“It’s Justin, ;)”
“Oh, hey, what are you up to?” She replied.
“Just laying on my bed, talking to you ;)”

There was a pause, when she stopped texting for about 3 minutes. I sat there impatiently, staring at my screen. 

Was that a bad move? Should I not have added the winky face or told her I was in bed?

My phone then vibrated, I read it relieved. 
“Nice tweet.” 
I chuckled, “Thanks, what’s your twitter?”
“Ashlee-Rose”
“I followed you ;)” 
“Thanks, I have to go out to dinner soon so, I’ll talk later, x”

I frowned at the fact she had to go but just sent, “Kay shawty, bye.”

I sighed; I needed to see her again. 

I wandered into my mum’s hotel room and spotted her making a sandwich in the kitchen.
“Want one?” she asked as I appeared at the door.
“Sure, ham please.”
She nodded and pulled out two slices of bread.
“I’m thinking we should go out for dinner tonight?”
“Yes!” I said eagerly.
She laughed at me with a confused expression.
“What? Why are you suddenly excited?”
“I’m hungry...that’s all.” I lied.

The chances were low of seeing her out tonight. For all I knew she was going to someone’s house for dinner. But there was a 1 in a million chance, and I was hoping we went to that one tonight.

But then again, instead of taking a risk, why not just ask her? 

“Where are you going for dinner?” I texted.
She instantly replied; “The cheesecake factory.”
I looked up to mum smiling, knowing it was one of my favourite restaurants. 
“Mum?” I started, “can we go to the cheesecake factory?”
She nodded, “Yeah, sure. Go tell Scooter.”
I nodded grinning and went to Scooters room to tell him.

- Ashlee’s Pov –

I don’t see why Justin wanted to know where I was going to dinner but I shook it off and continued to curl my long blonde hair. 

Lucy appeared at the door, smiling, she gripped a doll in her small hand. 
“Can you do her hair?” She asked, holding up the doll.
I shook my head, “No, but I can do yours?”
She nodded eagerly and I lifted her up onto the bench. I brushed her hair and started to curl it. She sat rather still and just made her doll talk to her until I finished.

“Close your eyes,” I told her. 
She squeezed them shut as I sprayed her hair with hairspray, holding her curls in place.
“Done,” I said smiling, turning her around to see her reflection.
She grinned and screamed thankyou before running out of the bathroom, probably to show her dolls and stuffed animals.

I then finished the remainder of my hair, and turned off the curling iron. I put on some light makeup and then sprayed a little perfume. 
“Done,” I whispered to myself before leaving the bathroom and joining the rest of my family downstairs. 

“Ready?” Dad asked, directing the question to everyone.
“Yes,” we all answered. 

And with that we all got in the car and drove to dinner.