Prologue

I wrote this story during the ages of 13-14 so there are grammatical errors that I do not intend on fixing because I wrote this just as a fun past time
Bianca's POV
I pounced through the woods that night, wanting my best to be away from my parents. Why were they so obsessed over me finding a mate? Especially after I told them I didn't want one. As I got deeper into the woods my running speed increased for some reason and my heart began to race really, really fast. My body kept on behaving like that for awhile before suddenly slowing down near a camp fire. A group of high school students were on a camping trip. I was utterly confused I had no idea why I stopped here I knew that Flair (my wolf) had something to do with it.
"Why are we here?" I asked
She shushed me
"We're just looking at something "
"Looking at what"
She sighed and turned me in a westward direction and focused my eyes on a scrawny, nerdy looking guy.
I nearly gaged I had no idea why Flair would even bring me here.
"Why are we looking at the boy?"
She didn't answer me instead she growled because a pretty red headed girl just covered him in chocolate sauce. I felt Flair's anger and literally had to fight her to prevent her from tackling the girl.
"Why are you acting so weird?" I asked her.
She just growled and turned me around and ran back home.

OK yes I know really short prologue I'm sorry about it. Anyways tell me what you think after all this is my first official werewolf book and I am really exited. Especially because the mate is a nerd and I am a nerd so we share something.