Chapter Thirty-Seven

When Jack said that graduation was coming up, he wasn't kidding. Graduation was a month away, and now I'm sat with a bunch of papers filled with different applications to different colleges and universities.

I can't decide what school I want to go to. Hell, I don't even know what I want be. I don't even want to go to school anymore; fourteen years was long enough.

Suddenly, five knocks sounded from the door, then a sixth one after a short pause, signaling that it was Jack. I yelled him in, and he opened the wooden door, closing it behind him. He walked up behind me, reaching around to kiss my forehead.

"Hey Baby," he smiled, putting his hands on my shoulders. "What you up to?"

"Choosing a school."

"I thought you didn't want to go?" He asked, massaging my shoulders a little bit, relieving the tension and stress I've been having. I hummed in response, as he bent down to leave a little kiss on a shoulder.

"I don't," I sighed, relaxed. "But I need to do something with my life."

"You wanna travel right?"

"Mmhmm.." I closed my eyes, as he started added more pressure onto his hands, kissing down my arm.

I don't deserve him. I don't deserve this. I totally betrayed him, and this is what I get in return. I'm a horrible person.

"How about you come on tour with me?"

Thank you to everyone for getting me ranked. I love you all, Nerds♡

~ Kaitlin