Chapter Twenty-Four

I immediately pushed the intoxicated Aiden off of me. He tried lunging back on but I stepped back, shoving him this time.

"What the hell, Aiden!" I shouted. I get he was heavily drunk, I really do, but hurting me was really unnecessary and I don't let things like that slide so easily.

"Whaaa?" He asked, confused. "I jusss wa-wanted to seeeeee maaa girrrl!" He defended, holding his hands up.

I rolled my eyes, stomping off, hoping to get lost in the crowd. I can't believe him. He thinks he can just come up to me and kiss me and then call me his girl? What an asshole.

"Ella?" I heard someone ask loudly over the loud music. I look up from my feet to see Nick, holding Bia, staring at me with concern. "Are you okay?"

"Fine." I grumbled.

"You wanna go home?"

"Yes, please."

* * * * *

I closed the front door of my house and sighed sadly. That could've gone way better.

"Ella?" My mom called from the top of the stairs, one hand holding the blanket around her, the ither holding the long banister. "Is that you honey? Why are you home so early?"

I looked at the clock. 11pm. I was standing awkwardly beside the corner of the wall for two hours before Aiden came. "Yeah it's me. I just felt a little tired, that's all."

She nodded, making her way back upstairs as I walked into the kitchen, sitting on a tall stool by the counter thinking about what just happened.

I know it shouldn't be a big deal but I feel hurt. I feel hurt that he would kiss me without permission, drunk or not. I feel hurt because he tried again after i pushed him off. I feel hurt because he actually physically hurt me. I looked at my wrists. The bruises were evident.

Suddenly, I felt a buzz coming from my purse. I take it out, and I can't help but let out a tear for the peice of perfection on the other end of the phone.

From: Ella

Yeah, I'm up♡