Chapter Thirty-Four

"Here we are."

Ah, school. From afar, it looks like a peaceful place, where everyone likes everyone, and respect looms the halls. But inside, it's hell. It's a loud and relentless school. I basically dislike everyone other than my fellow four, and respect isn't even a thing when girls know you know Jack Johnson.

"It's pretty." Jack comments, pulling his hand out of mine, and throwing his arms lazily around my shoulders, his body pressed against my back as he kisses my forehead.

I scoffed. "You should see the inside."

"I wish I could, but I have to go back to the hotel. Jack's waiting for me there."

I turned around so I was now facing him. He slid his arms to my waist, pulling me closer as I threw my arms around his neck, giving him a long, slow, magical kiss.

"I'll see you later then," I smiled, "I love you."

"I love you."

With that, Jack turned around, walking the opposite way of my school, as I walked towards it. As soon as I entered the door, however, I was greeted by someone calling my name. Turning around, I came face-to-face with none other than Aiden himself.

"Can we talk?"

I pursed my lips. "I don't know."

"C'mon please, it's important." He begged, grabbing my hands and bouncing up and down a little.

I sighed, figuring it's time to actually forgive him, and not just cause Jack asked me too. Nodding, he grips my hand tighter, pulling me into an empty classroom, shutting the door.

"You better make this quick Aid-"

And for the second time, my lips were touching Aiden's.

Sober.

* * * * *
A/N: Hello everyone! Miss me?

I'm so very sorry for the long wait, but it's safe to say I'm not dead ;)

Anyways, I just wanted to say thank you so much for hitting 10k reads! I never thought in a million years that my book would even reach 1k, so I'm extremely happy and thankful.

Your present from me to you is making this book even longer!

It seems a lot of you want a sequel, and to do so, I need to make this book longer, so you're stuck with me until then.

I love you all so much, and thank you.♡

~Kaitlin Raine (SlimCrazy)