Chapter Nineteen & New Book Announcement

Be sure to check out the A/N at the end of the chapter for the new book announcement!!!!!!

From: Ella

Have a good day at school. I love you♡

I smiled toward my phone, still in awe that Jack loves me. I texted back a quick, 'I love you too', and basically skipped to school.

At lunch, I happily sat down beside Bia, Nick, Jess and Aiden, sighing in adoation. "What a beautiful day."

Jess and Aiden both looked at me like I was running around with my head cut off, as Bia and Nick exchanged knowing smirks. Smiling wide, I took a bite of my beautiful apple, on my beautiful tray, on this beautiful table, in this beautiful cafeteria, with these beautiful people, in this beautiful life.

"Ella!" Jess snapped me out of my beautiful thoughts. "What's gotten into you?" She laughed.

"Loovvee." Bia sang so low that only I was able to hear it. I rolled my eyes, lightly punching her in the arm, trying my best to hide my grin.

"Oh, nothing," I sighed, feeling Jack's phone vibrate in my pocket. Taking it out, I looked at the text.

From: Ella

I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. And oh yeah, I love you.

I giggled loudly, replying something similar back to him, and finishing my conversation with Jess.

"It's just that life's great."

And it really is.

* * * * *
A/N: Thank you for all your comments and private messages on the new book! There was a variety of different requests, but I decided to go with...

Drum roll, please....

A Jack Gilinsky fanfic!

Yes, there was mostly JG votes, but that doesn't mean I can't start another J.J. or any other series when this one is over :)

So now I wanna know if you want it to be an AU or not? So you can comment or PM me on that too.

Again, thank you to everyone who voted, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Love y'all♡

~ Kaitlin