Chapter Twenty-Nine

Three days.

It's been three days since the incident with Jack happened. He hasn't called or texted though. But then again, it's not like I've made any effort. I've completely embarrased myself in front of Jack, that I don't even think I can hear his voice again.

But I want to. I want to so badly. Oh, how I miss his gentle soothing lulls, I miss when he asked me aboht my day, and how he would give me this whole lecture if I do something wrong. I miss the way you could hear a smile through his words, and said 'I love you.'

I miss him so damn much.

I currently trudge my way through school, frowning as I make my way over to the lunch table which sat Nick and Bia, like old times sake. Sighibg sadly, I just stare at my food. I can't eat. I can't drink. I can't think. I can't smile.

"Hey," Bia looked at me like seeing me like this was hurting her. "Cheer up. I'm sure you and Jack will get through this."

"Yeah," Nick pipes up. "Maybe it's just some big misunderstanding."

"He hasn't called me in three days."

"And maybe there's a good reason why."

I hope so, Nick. I really do.

*****

Phones.

I can't stand them anymore. I don't even have mine. The only human contact that I have been able to reach for the past six and a half moths is Jack, and now I have no one.

Except for my best friend laying on my bed.

Bia lay on my bed, smiling wide at her phone, as I sat on the ground looking about Jack's phone. Of course I'm not being a nosy girlfri- friend, and looking through his pictures and messages; I'm currently playing every game he has on his phone, trying to beat his high score.

"Ella." Bianca said. I looked up, causing me to lose the game of the high score I was just about to break.

"Yeah?"

She smiled widely. "We're going to the park."