Chapter Two

I couldn't believe I was standing in front of my love and idol. However, before I could even pinch myself and he could even look up, he was grabbed by security guards, and taken away into a dark van, along with tinted windows.

Still starstruck, I turned to Bianca. "Did that really happen, or did someone drug me?"

Her eyes and mouth remained wide open, not daring to move, which pretty much answered the question for me.

We stood in awe for a few more minutes, before I felt my phone buzz in my hand. I looked down and almost screamed.

This isn't my phone.

From: Unknown Number

Hey, this is the person you bumped into earlier. I kind of have your phone.

I unlocked his phone, thanking God that he didn't have a password.

To: Unknown Number

I kind of have yours.

Once I've sent it, my dad rolled up beside us in his car, unlocking the doors. "El, why didn't you call me?"

I sighed a sorry, and got into the car, knowing if I told him what really happened, I would get into huge shit.

Driving back home, I still couldn't get the excitement out of my head. The Jack Johnson has my phone, and I, Gabriella Douglas, have his. That means we have to meet again right? Just to trade phones again. I'll meet him again.

Smiling as my dad dropped Biana off, I waved goodbye as she entered her household, not long before I entered mine.

From: Ella

I'm really glad you don't have a passcode :P

I smiled as I recieved this goodnight text from Jack.

To: Ella

Ditto ;)

Goodnight indeed.