Chapter Twenty-Five

"Ella!"

I've been ignoring these yells for five minutes now, scurrying faster down the hall. I'm not facing him anytime soon.

The bell rings and I just make it to class. Sighing in relief, I close my eyes and sit down in my usual seat. Suddenly, I feel a presence standing beside me, watching me with my closed eyes.

"Ella." The voice breathed and I almost have a heart attack.

I forgot we had the same class.

"Aiden." I nod formally toward him, then fishing out my books.

"Ella, look I'm so sorry-"

He was cut off by the middle-aged teacher walking in, and announcing towards everyone to take their seats. Of course, the elephant in the room decides to take a seat beside me.

"Ella I'm sorry. I was drunk and-"

"Shh," I whisper. "I'm trying to learn biology here."

"This is chemistry."

"Whatever." I mumbled, avoiding his gaze. After a little bit over an hour of Aiden trying to apologize, and me trying to end tge conversation, chemistry class was finally over and I practically bolted out of the classroom, toward my locker for my next class.

I'm not ready to forgive Aiden just yet, and after I told Jack what happened, he doesn't particularly like him either. He hurt me, both physically and emotionally; it's not something you just throw over your shoulder. But then again, I could be overreacting. He's a good guy who's made a mistake.

Sighing, I take my books and binders for my next class, and make my way through the rest of this hell hole.

* * * * *
A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating sooner! Thes past few weeks have been extremely stressful and I feel awful.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and as always, I love you guys♡

~ Kaitlin