Part 38

I updated :D And go follow DarkAngel1617 she is the one that did my cover and its absolutely amazing!!! so much better than the other one. 

Clarissa's pov

"My name is Magda, a name that you will probably not recall hearing." Said the woman in the cell across from mine.

"Magda, it definitely rings a bell but I can't remember."

"That's what I expected, But right now we don't have to worry about who I am. We need to get you out of here. Who knows what the council is going to do with you."

I started to shake with panic. What if I can't find a way out of here? Will they rip off my flesh and test it? Who knows. 

"Well, how do you expect us to get out of here?" I ask Magda.

" Haha" She had a  beautiful laugh. A nice warm laugh that you would hear from your own mother. "Only you are getting out darling. It's almost impossible for me too leave," 

"Why's that?" I ask curious. I can't just leave her behind. 

"Well child, I am too dangerous to go out there. I would probably hurt a lot of people."

"Can't we all?" I ask.

"Yes, and as I take it, you're a vampire now. That's exactly why we need you to get out. These other vampires, they are going to turn you into something you are not. They are going to make you stronger, scarier, and more dangerous."

"But why would they do such a thing? I thought they wanted to get rid of all the powerful vampires"

"That's what I've asked myself over and over again. I could never figure it out. I've been down here for so long you would think that I would know by now"

Poor Magda, who knows how long she has been down there. I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask.

"How long have you been here?"

"About 17 years I believe"

Wow. That's quite a long time. Especially if you're locked down here in a cellar. I couldn't even imagine being forced to stay in a cage for 17 years. I wonder if she has any rat friends.

There was an awkward silence between us for about 10ish minutes. I was kicking pebbles around in my cell and Magda was doing stuff. I was far off in lala land until I heard a loud screeching noise. Someone was coming down here. Maybe this was my shot to get out of this place.

2 men came by my cell and shoved a key into the lock. I was ready to dart out of this place. When the door fully swung open I pushed pass the men and made a run for it to the stairs. I ran as fast as I could up the steps but I bumped into this really, really, really big guy. He grabbed me and held me securely. More people started to enter the room.

"You should really stop trying to escape Clarissa. Face it, you are not going to be able to get your way out of here. We will always be one step ahead of you." A redhead said to me. 

"Well it's worth a shot isn't it,"

"Well if it gives you hope then I guess it is." She looks at the big guy holding me," Take her to the lab"

We walk through endless hallways until we reach "The Lab". When they opened the door it was really bright. I had to squint my eyes. I was thrown on a metal table. I squirmed around as they strapped me down.

"What are you guys doing?!?" I panicked. They were bringing all sorts of tools by the table and examining them. They were getting a majority of needles ready.

"Time to get your new life Clarissa," They said as they started to inject liquid into me. 

**********

I feel like a terrible person. I wait like 4 5 weeks to update. That is not fair to you guys. Im going to try my hardest to update again this week. The update will also be a lot longer than this one.