Part 36

I UPDATED FINALLY 

Clarissa's P.O.V

When I woke up Andy was still next to me. His eyes were closed and his arms were wrapped around me. I pull my arms out from under the blanket and see that they were healed. I look back up at Andy. He looks so peaceful. I just want to grab his face and kiss him. I resist the urge and decide to get out of bed. I quietly open and close the door. I walk down the hallway and into the kitchen. There is  Morise and Jinxx talking. 

"Hey guys," I say as i rub my eyes.

"Well hello there Clarissa, how are you feeling?" Morise asked. 

"im feeling a lot better. Thank you so much,"

"Hey Clary here some food," Jinxx said as he tossed me a small blood bag. 

"Thank you," I ripped it open and started to drink from it. I didn't realize how hungry I was until now.  "Where is everyone else?" I ask. 

"They are all sleeping," Morise told me. Something seemed odd about that. Now that I remember it Andy was usually always awake before I was. 

"I'm going to go wake them up," I said and started walking towards the rooms.

"NO, I mean that won't be necessary," Morise told me.

"okayy," I said. I looked at Jinxx and he had this big worried look on his face.

"Clary follow me," Morise told me. I followed her into another room and she had me sit down on her sofa. " You shouldn't trust these boys,"

"Wait what?"

"They are just going to use you for your power Clarissa, but they don't know how to control you. Jinxx agreed with me on that. I know people who are going to come and help."

"What are you talking about? I can control myself."

"Clarissa, we both know that is a lie. Look what happened to Ashley. What if you can't stop yourself next time?" 

That got me to thinking. What if i did end up killing Ashley? I couldn't live with myself if I did that. Well if she has people coming to help me that's a good thing, right? 

"So who are these people that  you say can help me?" 

"You'll see when they get here." 

She got up and walked out of the room. I sat down for a couple more minutes. Does that mean I have to leave the boys? 

"WHAT DID YOU DO!" I hear multiple voices scream. I quickly get up and dash out of the room. 

"Whats wrong!" I say. I see Ashley beating up Jinxx and CC trying to stop him while Andy is trying to attack Morise but Jake is holding him back. 

"Morise and Jinxx here called the VC. Those are the people that were hunting down all of the originals and killing them. Including you and your mom." Andy said. His face pitch red. 

"We did it for your safety," Morise yelled. " She could destroy us all if she had the chance. Just like her mother," 

My eyes darted right to Morise. She told me that my mother got away. But maybe she didn't. Maybe Morise turned her in too.

"My mom never got away did she? You probably just turned her in."

"It was for the best."

"Then why didn't you just turn me in with her!"

"I couldn't! You were still human Clary."

"Come on guys lets get Clary out of here"Ashley said. They all started to gather their things.