Part 17

Clarissa's pov.

I had no clue what I was going to do. I got some decent information from Andy's diary but it wasn't what I was looking for. I could still use it against him though. But now since I probably won't be able to get ahold of his diary anymore I don't know what I was going to do. Not that I want it since Ashley stuffed it down his pants before he went into the hallway. Gross.

"Clary I need you for a moment in my room" Andy said through the crack of my door.

"Yes Master" I said annoyed. I hate calling him master.

I walked down to his room and he was sitting there on his bed. His hair was wet and neatly combed. Damn. He looked fine. I looked away before he would catch me staring at him.

"What do you need?" I asked in the nicest way possible.

"I haven't eaten in a while and I need to know otherwise I will not be able to control my hunger and most likely kill you if I wait any longer"

"Woah. Ok. I guess."

"Good little slave,"

"I'm not a dog."

"Well you're a slave,"

"That did't even make,"

"Hush" He said before I could finish my sentence. He stood over and walked to me. He smelled like cigarettes and mint. He pushed my hair out of the way and brought his mouth down to my neck. I giggled cause his hair smelled like apples. Weird thing to laugh about.

"Why are you laughing,"

"You're hair smells like apples,"

"Okkaayy"

He licked my neck and I jerked backwards. That was my sweet spot. He found my fucking sweet spot. Fuck. He smirked and came towards me again. He kissed my neck and of course it was on my sweet spot and he sunk his fangs in. A sharp pain scattered through my body. But after a couple seconds it didn't hurt anymore. It felt..... good. I couldn't help it. My mouth slipped a little quite moan. I know he heard though. He stopped and looked at me. His eyes were so blue. I was getting hypnotysed into them. His whole face was perfect. Everything about him was perfect. He was the definiton of perfect. I was not going to hold back what I felt for this fucking angel demon thing. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled down so we were face to face. I moved so close to him that there was no space between us. His lips brushed mine and a shiver shot through my spine. I pushed my lips onto his and he didn't resist. He pushed his lips onto mine. I wish this could have been our first kiss because it was amazing. We fit together like a puzzle. I tangled my hands into his black apple smelling hair. He swiped his tongue across my bottom lip just as CC walked in. Andy used his vampire speed to get away from me. CC ended up seeing nothing.

"Hey Andy.. oh hey clary"

"Aye CC" I said to him. I was still very grateful for the books that he left for me in my room.

"Well I need to talk to Andy in private so is it ok if you leave?"

"Yea that's fine not like I really have a choice"

"Haha well yea Thanks"

I looked at Andy and he was looking down at the floor. I walked out of the room. I was wondering what CC needed to talk about with Andy.
*************
To make it up to you guys I will update a lot. Only have about 2 weeks of summer left :(