Part 24

Jinxx's Pov

I returned with the bowl of soup and she was sleeping again. Oh well someone is gotta eat it. I downed it in one gulp. OOO that tasted good. I walk out of the room and there stood Andy. I remember what Clary had told me.

"Dude she doesn't want to see you."

"I understand that but I am the one who owns her, I can see her whenever I want."

"Even if you went in there she is sleeping, so"

"Well ill just wait until she wakes up,"

"Dude when i said she doesn't want to see you i really mean it. Better watch out for flying things," 

I strolled down the rest of the hallway. I should have convinced him not to go in there because now Clary is gonna be mad at me when she sees him in there. Well I tried to get him to stop. Who can stay mad at a little jinxxy thooo. I return the bowl to the kitchen and go to my little safe haven. Also known as the library.

Andys Pov

I need to see her. I don't care what all the others say. They do not have a say in whether i see her or not. I am her master for gods sake. I will sit in this chair until she wakes up and no one will stop me. I look at her. Her chest moving up and down as she breathes. Her hair lay so nicely upon her shoulders. But then i start to see all of the nasty bruises. I noticed how skinny she was. Anger took over. How could Juliet do this to her. Her cute little face had brusies all over it. The images flash in my mind of how she looked when they first brought her back to the house. She was all bloody and very skinny. There has been some progress though. It is not as bad as it used to be. This was all my fault. I know why she doesn't want to see me. Damn i dont even want to see myself. I should have fought for her. But I didn't. And i cant change what i have done. And i hate myself for it.

Clarissas pov

My eyes pry themselves open again. I look around the room and my eyes land on Andy sitting in the chair. He hasnt seen me yet so i close my eyes again. I don't need to talk to him at the moment.

"Im so stupid," He mumbles to himself. So now he finally realized that.

"I could have prevented this and i didn't Im gonna lose the one I love," Woah woah woah woaah. Slow down there Andy. Was he talking about me? I heard a smacking noise. I open my eyes and Andy was hitting himself on the head.

"What are you doing," 

"Uh uh nothing. "

"MHM"

"How are you feeling,"

"When have you ever cared about how i feel"

" I always have,"

"Well you definitly have a funny way of showing it,"

"Why thank you"

"I was being sarcastic"

"Mhm"

"Well"

"Ill leave now. This is more awkward than i thought."

He got up about to leave but he stopped in his steps. Turned around. And walked to the side of my bed. With quick moves he bent his face down to mine and smacked his lips on to mine. I tried to resist the kiss but I couldn't. I loved Andy. It just took me this long to realize it.

"I had to do that. It was probably my last one."

I just looked at him. Then grabbed the back of his neck and pulled his face down to mine and gave him another kiss. Sparks were flying everywhere. No matter how mad i was at him i couldn't stay mad. I have to debate with myself whether thats a good or bad thing.