part 14

Finally here
********
Clarissa's pov
He led me down stairs into a dark room. He turned the lights on and it was a library.
"Uh why are we in a library?"
"One, no one comes in here, two, this is where andy keeps his journal"
"Andy has a journal?!"
"Mhm. He hasn't written in it for a while. I thought maybe if you read it you would understand him more."
He walked over to a shelf and started counting the books. Than he pulled out one and handed it to me.
"I can't just read through his person belongings."
"Sure ya can. He already did it to you,"
"What does that mean"
"Well he knows so much about you"
"And how would he know so much about me."
"Uh ee uh pfft totally not your diaries from your old home"
"What?!?!"
"Uh yea gotta go. You can just stay and read this."
Andy seriously read through my diaries. There was some really personal stuff in there. Wow. That is really embarrassing. I wrote in it when I was mad or sad or just whenever I felt the need to write in it. Now I was actually anxious to read andys journal. It wouldn't hurt to know more about him. Like his weaknesses. Mistakes that he has made. It amuses me how andy had a journal and the fact that ashley knew he had one. I wonder how many times ashley had read through this thing. I guess it wouldn't hurt just to read one page.
************
Sorry I was so late. This is another short chapter but the next ones will be longer. I hope u enjoy this.