Part three

We drove up to what looked like an auction center. The men grabbed me out of the car and escorted me to a small building filled with crying people. They pushed me through the doors. Everyone looked terrified. I take the closest seat by me. What are all of us doing here?
"Is this your first time kid?" A woman asked me
"First time for what?" I panicked
"So it is, darling you are being auction off to vampires to be their slave" she said in the most calmest way
" what vampires? There is no such thing"
" say as u wish. And that dress looks gorgeous on you. You will definitely get high bids."
I was starting to really panic. Was I really going to be sold to a vampire? The men came back into the building and started taking people. They screamed, cried, and tried to fight back. So my parents sent me here?? Were they insane? I had to cover my ears. This woman was screaming bloody murder. It was completely obvious she did not want to go out there. She was clawing at the men, they just slapped her. Right away she shut up and they dragged her out of the building.
"Good luck child" the woman that spoke to me before said as they took her away. I started to shake. I didn't want to go where ever they were taking them. I started to calm myself but than the men grabbed me. I started to do what everyone else did. Scream, cry, fight. It wasn't worth it. I gave up and they dragged me out. I was taken to a Plat form.
"This is clarissa. She is new meat. Never had a master yet. She just turned 18. Bids start at 1,000"
Who would pay 1000 dollars for me. Someone rose there ballet in the air.
"3,000" some yelled
"5,000" said another. My legs started to buckle. The whole crowd stared at me hungrily
"5,000,000" I very tall man with black hair said . My legs finally let go and I fell to my knees.
"Going once, going twice, and sold to the prince Andrew Biersack " A prince paid 5,000,000 dollars for me. I'm not worth it. Maybe a penny. The men came back and grabbed my arms. I was still in shock. I was handed over to the very tall man or as I should say prince. I looked at him. His facial features were beautiful and his eyes were electric blue.
" are you just going to sit there and look at me. We have some business to take care of." His voice sounded like and angel. The thought came back to my head about what the woman said. Was he and vampire? Of course he was this is a vampire auction. I followed the prince into his limo and we drove off. I started to shake really bad. What was he going to do with me. I noticed him staying at me. I didn't know what to do
"Hi" I whispered
"What was that. I think you need to talk louder"
"Hi" I said louder.
" you wasted my time just to say hi? " why was he being so mean. Not even a hello back.
" are you going to answer me"
"I'm sorry. Andrew right?"
"NEVER CALL ME BY MY NAME! call me master or sir" Sweet baby Jesus did that scare me. Someone is very strict.
"Sorry. Master"
"That's what I thought"
This was going to be a long car ride.
**
We pulled up to a huge mansion. It was the biggest house that I have ever seen. We got out of the limo and walked inside.
"Ok the rules are you must do everything I say or there will be punishments. You will wake up at 7:30 and do the chores there will be a list on your door. Last but not least you will let me feed from you when ever I desire"
"Yea right"
"Don't back talk me" he yelled once again. He came over by me and slapped my face than threw me to the ground.
" don't worry sweet heart that is just the begining. Chores will start tomorrow. Your room is the 1st to the left when you go upstairs" I held my face and head. He slapped me and threw me to the ground. He is a butt noodle. My head was throbbing. Other people who I would assume we're slaves walked by.
"Hello. Do you have any ice packs?" I ask
" Yes we do follow me. You must be new"
"Yes I am. Why am I here?"
" to be a slave for the prince. Be careful with him. You are his personal slave and most of them do not make it 3 weeks." She said and handed me an icepack.
"What do you mean. By not making it"
"Oh um. He killed them. Not that you should worry. Just be good. Now I have to resume my chores other wise I'll get in trouble. "
"Wait what's your name?"
"Adalin"
"Mines Clarissa but you can call me clary"
"Nice to meet you." She said and walked away. The ice pack wasn't working but it will have to do for right now. I walked up to my room. I opened the door. It was a decent size room. It had a bed and a desk. I walk over to the dressier and there are clothes in it. I change out of the dress and through on some jeans and a shirt. Was this going to be permanent?

****************************************
Hey thanks for reading. If you want to give me some advice to make the story better I wouldn't be any happier.