Intro

I have been on vacation and not writing so I apologize. My fan fics have gotten confusing and I’m starting fresh with this one. It’s got a great plan and yes this is the intro. It’s from Callie’s POV in the intro, but the rest of the story will be in Brandon’s POV. Thank you all so MUCH for the support. Holy cow, 61 followers is crazy to me! I remember when I had like 2. And 10,000 views on my first fan fic?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THAT’S CRAZY THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! I will shortly be starting a One Direction fan fiction too, please don’t unfollow though. Thanks again for everything! MUAH Rachel <3

p.s. this takes place after the mid-season finale so if you haven’t watched PLEASE DON’T READ. (unless you like spoilers) It’ll be changed a little bit. There’s something that happened that you won’t know about till near the end and yeah…I need to stop giving away details lol

Callie’s POV

                Indiana was peaceful, the sun was bright, and the air was crisp. Wyatt seemed to like it as well, his eyes filling with joy as he looked out the car window. “It’s beautiful,” I commented, Wyatt only smiled at my comment and then continued to drive in silence. Eventually the quiet made us both antsy and so Wyatt glanced at me.

                “You know Stef and Lena are going to come after you,” he finally whispered, his eyes looking back to the road ahead. I went to answer, but instead I sat and thought about this for a moment. I pictured the faces of my foster family as they looked at each other wondering where I was. My eyes closed and I could see Brandon concerned face, his eyes glossed over and his lips in a tight frown.

                “I know,” I finally replied, opening my eyes back up and looking down at my lap as I twiddled my thumbs.

                “Maybe, we should turn around,” he replied, shaking his hair out of his faces as he kept his hands on the wheel. I assumed he could tell how saddened I was about this reality.

                “No,” I mouthed shifting my weight uncomfortably.

                “You’re going to end up back with them anyways,” he said, his hands tightening around the wheel as he slowed the car down. I didn’t answer, and Wyatt didn’t make any further comments.

                I had dozed off about an hour before we got to Wyatt’s grandparent’s house. The air had cooled down, and the sun hung lower than before. “Morning beautiful,” Wyatt said, his face emotionless, but his eyes filled with love. I smiled, trying to hide my sadness at the fact that I didn’t feel the same. I leaned over and placed my lips against his cheek, holding my position there for a few seconds. “Ready to meet my family?” Wyatt laughed, his eyes glistening.

                “No, but I don’t have a choice.” I smiled.

                “But you do.” His voice weak.

                “I guess.” Mine wasn’t much stronger.

It’s short because it’s the intro, so just be patient and I’ll have the first chapter up sooooon. You have to comment and vote though, I need feedback ;)

It's called Fresh Eyes if you didn't get the title ahaha