35

A/N- Okay theirs still confusion on what happened.
Niall didn't wake up one day and decided to kill his friends.
Niall did get an acceptance letter from Medina enterprises but never went to peruse the career.
Niall had a background of schizophrenia in his family. He didn't suddenly went crazy. The bullying and self hate drove the disease to its peak point making it come out. Chapter 23 was his the last chapter of his sanity! after that it was his own hallucination. Becoming famous. Harry being a singer. Zayn's being a model. Liam and Louis getting married was all part of his hallucination (a second life he gave himself) i mentioned it in Harry's pov that he was surprised that Niall said he had fans, because in different hallucination he makes different lives for himself. Hope that helped.

[officer O'Brien]

My captain did a hand motion as my team and i caught up to him. Running silently at night, making our way towards a clearing a small wooden cabin stood in the center. Motioning to the other officers i crouched down low and ran towards the cabin, standing right next to the broken Window, i told the other officers to stay quiet as i peaked inside the broken glass. I see two people? signaling that two people were inside i looked back inside; there was a curly head one leaning against a bar that was in the center of the cabin and another boy was leaning against him, they were both speaking quietly. Motioning that Horan was inside we stood outside the door. Captain began to count down.

He motioned his fingers in front of us.

1

2

.

3!

Breaking down the door with my foot i pointed the gun towards both boys as other officers poured in; checking if there was someone else in hiding and removing any possible threats. I watched at the curly head one clutched Horan, his whole body shook as silent tears poured out. I placed my gun back into my holder as i placed my hands on either side of the crying boy, he flinched and leaned his body against Horan.

"Harry Styles?" i asked.

He nodded as he cried in Horan's throat.

Pulling him up, he began to cry out reaching for the motionless body.

Dragging him out he was screaming to let him go. Handing him to an arriving ambulance they immediately calmed him down. Running back towards the cabin their was three officers with their guns pointed to Horan, another one was patting down his body for weapons. Walking towards the boy i leaned down and pressed two fingers against his throat. No Pulse.

Screaming from outside made us snap our attention to the kid outside. Shaking my head at the guys they put away they're guns and walked out. Looking at Horan up close my heart went out to him, even though he cause so much destruction. His skin was sickly pale. His eyes widen in shock, bags under his eyes and his hair matted down in grease. The kid smelled horrible. Shaking my head once more i closed my eyes and nodded for the paramedics to put the body in a bag. Walking towards the kid i can see him shaking as he held an oxygen mask to his face. His head snapped up as i approached. Sitting down next to him i can see the wrapping around his wrists as blood seeped through.

"You're safe now-" i began.

"C-can i see you phone" His raspy voice spoke out.

Nodding i took out my phone and handed it to him. Thinking he was going to call someone i stepped back but all he did was stare at the screen.

"Do you need to call someone?" i asked.

Shaking his head he handed me back his phone and wrapped himself tighter against the blanket.