Chapter 3

Vote and comment

Niall's P.O.V-

"Wake up"  Maura yelled behind the door

"Im up" I yelled,  as i layed with my eyes closed and my body under the warmth of the blanket, I'll do anything just to sleep for five more minutes.

"Really? So you don't mind me coming in?" she taunted

I quickly stood in front of the door with one eye still closed,

There was a loud laugh from behind the door as she walked downstairs

By the way I should mention right now my parenta dont  knows about the bullying, mostly because if they did know it would do nothing for me or will they be able to help me.

I quickly put on some loose grey sweats, to try to hide my thighs, and an oversize Sweater than makes me look bulkier than I already am, and not of muscle.

I quickly walked downstairs taking an apple I'll probably throw away, ignoring the way my mom looked disapprovingly at my outfit.

Making my way towards to school I threw the apple in the trash, I don't like eating breakfast it makes me have a stomach ache later and makes me have to go number 2 in the bathroom, I put my head down as I passed a group of seniors who were laughing at me and how I was dressed, I quickly walked towards my locker and grabbed the stuff I needed and made my way towards my Science Class.

For the rest of the day nobody bothered me, mostly because it's the last day of school, no more homework or school work, just collecting papers or doing activities, Everyone was too busy having fun to notice me, which I don't mind.

My luck ended when school did, I was walking home as students ran past me throwing there papers around and screaming of joy, don't they know it's going to be someone's job to clean your mess?

I felt a hand clamp itself on my shoulder as I let out a whine and turned around only to be met by Harry and his two imbeciles of friends, Luke, Calum and Michael, I looked up at Harry with an emotionless face

"What's sup Fag" he sneered as the other three chuckled like it was the best line in the world.

I didn't say anything that angered him and led him to drag me behind a building where he punched my stomach with so much force it literally took my breath away as I fell on my knees, and chocked on air, trying to get oxygen in my lungs as quickly as I can.

"Ugh" I heard Harry yell in a girly tone

"I couldn't even feel his actual stomach!" Harry laughed as the other two chuckled

"Dude, that's hella gross!" Luke exclaimed

I stayed quiet as tears escaped my eyes without my consent, at that moment I felt angry with myself for being so weak.

I felt a hand grab my hair and pull it up until I was looking directly at Luke

"Don't look at me faggot" he spited on my face, making it land on my cheek, I cringed in disgust, being noticed my Calum

"Oh you think that's gross" he slapped be making me turn my head by the force and because Luke was holding so tightly on my hair, my scalp felt on fire.

Then Michael joined in, kicking my stomach repeatedly with that stupid grin on his face.

Finally they were worn out and told me to meet them here tomorrow, Calling me a fag in the process, all I could do was smile to the fact im leaving tomorrow morning and Fag? Really? If im a fag doesn't that make Harry one also?

It took me two whole minutes just to stand up, but when I did the exploding pain in my stomach could have made me fall back down, but I decided to take it one step at a time, until I made it home.

It was dinner time at home when my mom finally burst and asked if I was excited for camp, I told her the truth and told her anywhere is better than here, and of course she didn't understand why, but oh well.

After dinner I received a hug from everybody and went upstairs to pack, I wasn't bringing anything to flashy since the whole idea of the camp is to exercise and be healthy and that kind of shit.

I laid my head to sleep as I thought of the adventures that leads tomorrow, will I be weak and give up? Am I going to fail? Will I be bullied? Am I going to be accepted?

Questions like these made their way in my head as I fell into a deep slumber.

I woke up the next morning with the smell of pancakes and my Mum singing, I stayed in the same position quietly as I listened to my mother sing, and she has such a beautiful voice

I got the energy to get up and got dressed like I normally would, and grabbed my suitcase and was about to leave my room but I took the chance and looked around, I wouldn't be seeing this room for about 3 months maybe 4, the mirror hanging on my wall caught my attention as I barely even acknowledge it, why would I want to see how much of a failure I am with my own body?

But just for the heck of it I stood right in front of it as I let my eyes wander up my body,

My thighs looked monstrous,

My stomach made a pregnant woman into shame,

My face looked so round because of my double chin,

The only good thing about me was my eyes, they would shine an ocean blue when I was happy and a midnight blue when I was upset, but they always held this mystery to them, like they were endless pools.

But now.

Now they're just dull like the color of a dying soul, so fade it makes me look dead or like a Zombie more precisely.

I turned away and picked up my suitcase and ran downstairs, making thud noises that could have fooled anyone that there was an explosion.

It took my mum 15 minutes to let go of me so we could leave for the camp, I smile gently at her and gave her a big horan hug as we finally entered the car, my brother patting my head.

I smiled at everyone and waved goodbye as my mum left the drive way, I plugged in my headphones and let the world drown away.

"Do you know what it's like when you're scared to see yourself, do you know what it's like when you wish you where someone else who didn't need your help to get by, do you know what it's like to want to surrender, I don't want to feel like this tomorrow, I don't want to live like this today, Make me feel better, I want to feel better, stand with me here now and never surrender, never surrender, do you know what it's like when you're not who you want to be, do you know what it's like to be your almost enemy, who sees the things in me I can't hide, do you know what it's like to want to surrender".

- Never Surrender by Skillet [ A/N you should listen and listen to the words]

After listing to a whole skillets album we were finally in front of the camp, my mum offered to take me inside but I politely declined as I gave my mum one last kiss and hug, I picked up my stuff and made my way inside the camp or more like building.