16

Comment and Vote J

"Get in loser were going shopping"

I rolled my eyes as Ashton pulled up quoting a cheesy line from mean girls.

"That line is over used, killing it slowly, and just by hearing you say it, You Mr. Irwin are finally putting it down to its grave" I chuckled as I got in.

He drove us to the school, getting good parking space since it was so early only a handful of students were here and teacher were barley arriving.

We went to get Breakfast, Ashton getting a mini Pizza that looks like it was microwave, and I got strips of French toast.

We sat down in the way back when a thought suddenly hit me, I looked up to see Ashton taking all the cheese from his pizza and setting it aside and putting back the meat on top of the saucy bread, taking a bite.

"Hey Ash, can I ask a personal question?"

He looked up as his eyes crinkled "I've seen your dick more times I've seen mine, how much personal can one get"

I laugh as he over exaggerated.

"About your past, like when you where fat, I mean" I tried to clarify.

His smile dropped as he his shoulders slumped

"I was wondering when you were going to ask" he murmured

"It's okay if you don't want to say" I assured

His eyes met mine, first they hold sadness but then he rolled them and amusement sparked in them

"What douche would I be if I listen to yours and denied to tell you mine?"

I shrugged my shoulders but remained silent.

He straightened his posture "Alright Horan Stay quiet and listen tight cause it story time bitches"

A small laugh left my lips as I pushed aside my breakfast and crossed my arms giving him my full attention.

"First of all I was never fat" He stated

"Wha-" I began to protest

"Hush Horan" He snapped

I remained quiet but I was puzzled

"Like I said I was never fat, I was the complete opposite actually, and don't give me that face Just because I was skinny didn't mean I wasn't bullied so get that idea out of your fucking head, Just because you were fat didn't make you a victim of bullying it was the idiots that are zero minded who think just because your different in anyway makes you wrong and they suddenly have the power to decided right from wrong!"

I stayed silent as I stared in awe on his sudden outburst but he ignored me and continued talking.

"When I first started High school I was a normal weight, Loud and outgoing, I never encounter anyone who was so negative, Hell I didn't knew they existed, I had a bunch of friends from middle school, I only took one step inside the school and in my mind I thought it was going to be the best year. . . . God I was so naïve"

Ash's head was bowed down on the table.

I didn't know if he was done talking for today, I was about to poke him, but he started to speak again

"It was the Middle of my freshman year when I notice certain changes of myself I didn't notice before, they were scary I didn't know what to do so I did the stupidest thing I could do, I told my friend."

"It didn't take a week until the whole school knew, they were calling me a fag, and I was gay, I had no clue what the word gay meant, the only time I heard it was when the older kids in my neighborhood taunted to each other or said a game was gay, so I thought it meant lame, I thought everybody at school thought I was lame."