28

Zoom in on the pictures if you cant see them clearly.
Hi! Hello its me 🎵🎵 I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet🎵 to go over everything they say that time is suppose to heal ya, but i'd done much healing, Hello-o can you hear me?
That song has ruined me *Cries*
Anywho i have all the chapter typed, Problem is tendering them online so i have to re-write them into my mom's Laptop (my computer has no internet).

N I A L L 'S P. O. V

A bright orange light appeared before my closed eyelids.
Winking in discomfort i tried to turn my body and shield my face. Running my hands through my hair i felt an unfamiliar texture. . My hair felt silky? I know what your thinking So?  Well my hair used to be softer than a baby's ass but after i bleached it, it was as dry as a hoes pussy. So the soft feeling was unusual.
Eh, who gives.
Walking towards the bathroom i felt. . . heavier? rubbing the eye wax out i slammed into a wall .
What the fuck! opening my eyes i glared at the wall Who the fuck put you there? Hearing my door nob twist i turn my head just as my. . .mum walked in?
"Niall, honey i heard a noise are you okay?" Mum asked with concern
Staring at her with confusion i managed a nod.
what is she doing here? did i get drunk and invited her?
She started to walk towards me as i backed up
"Niall, baby are you sure your okay? You're acting strange?"
so are you
"Oh my god Niall do you have a concussion? Niall say something! i need to get Bobby!"
"W-why are my walls blue"
she stared at me like i was crazy
"Eh. . .well i don't know honey, you picked this color when you where 8, we can change them if you want?"
Change? woman why would i want to change my penthouse?
Looking around i felt my body freeze.
Blue walls, messy bed, scattered posters. . . why the fuck am i in my old room?
"I'm going to get bobby" Mum assured as she dashed out of the room.
walking around the room i began to touch objects that were once so familiar yet now they've become so unrecognizable.
Walking pass my full length mirror i stopped. they was a sheet covering it. i uncovered once i lost the weight? why is it covered again?
Walking towards it i pulled the cover making it fall to my feet. I stared at the reflection. My Heart has stopped. The pit of my stomach is swallowing all of my organs making me feel wheezy. I slowly brought my hands up to the balls of fat that lay on the waistline of my boxers.
Feeling a wail choke up my throat i dashed out of the room and ran into my old shared bathroom.
Staring at myself leaning against the door, tears strung on the corners of my eyes.
What is happening?
Letting myself fall i began to cry.