31

Sorry my writing as been 'ugh'.

Looking at myself through the mirror i check my hair one more time, making sure my hair stood in a perfect low quiff. Okay check.
looking at my outfit i had a small mental battle about changing my clothes. a loud sound echoed through my hallways.
"No time" i muttered, frustrated.
Running down the steps i almost tripped on the last one making me tumble to the door. "breath niall breath." i told myself once more.
Opening the door i waved my hand awkwardly
"Hey Z-mmff"
I choked on the petals that were thrown to my face.
"Shit! Sorry" i heard Zayn curse as he pulled back the bundle of flowers. My vision now cleared i have my time to appreciate his beauty. He rubbed his neck nervously as he stood in a awkward angle holding the flowers to his chest.
"Should we go?" i smiled to him
"Yeah! of course because why else would we want to stand here! Not that your house i mean penthouse isn't beautiful because it is like who built this? do you know? maybe i should go ask" He rambled walking backwards, tripping on his feet. He landed on his bum with a thud as he let out a sigh, letting his head hang down.
Walking to him i knelt beside him, clutching his chin making his head go up
"Hey it's okay to be nervous " i tried to console him.
"I don't know why i am? i feel like a 15 year old with a school crush"he sighed.
"Let's start over?" i implied
"Yes please" he said looking at me through his eyelashes.
Standing back up i walked through my door and closed it as i waited. Hearing the bell once more, opened the door again to see him standing their holding the flowers towards me more gently, i took them blushing lightly as i gave them a sniff and placed them on a near table.
"Thank You" i whisked lightly.
"Your very welcome, Shall we go, Sir" he bowed
Rolling my eyes i walked past him and made my way towards the elevator, spinning once to give instructions
"Lock up and keep up" i winked.

****
Sitting in the car surrounded my silence it felt like our first date.
"Can i turn on some music?" i asked batting my eyelashes
"Of course"
Shuffling through Zayn's playlists i landed on song and began to hum the lyrics until my favorite part came on, holding my hand like the microphone i stared at zayn with an intense glare

"It's bringing my demons out
more than ever now,
your beauty can start a war,
as you walk in through the door"

He began to laugh at my craziness and sing along with me

"I wish it wasn't true the whole world is trying to get a piece of you,
and my heart keeps fighting in this battle of fools."

finishing the song i wiped an imaginary tear from my eye.

******
humming along to the tunes my vision began to blur making me light headed, clutching my head i pressed my forehead against the window.

"Niall? NO Baby PLEASE DON'T LEAVE YET! I'LL KEEP YOU SAFE"
I heard Zayn shouting but it felt so far away as my body began to drift and the memories came running through bringing me back to the truth.

****
I showed a picture of 1D to my mom and asked which one do you think is the couple, she pointed to Harry and Niall LOL my mom is a narry shipper!!!
The grammy's sucked this year.