34

Thoughts on Cheryl and Liam's relationship? i don't give a shit to tbh its weird but they're either going to get married or break up. But fans need to stop going to Cher Lloyd's Instagram and bashing her like WRONG one! lol.

Harry's P.O.v

Squeezing my eyes shut i try to adjust the awkward position i was laying at.
Niall once again made a disappearance, he's been gone for a few hours i think. Pulling myself in a sitting position i try to pull my wrists apart, but it just made the rope tighter. Tears ran down my sunken cheeks as i gave up, slumping against the wall.
Closing my eyes i imagined a better time where i didn't have fear in my heart.
Sitting up i remembered my capture.
i was in America after leaving the UK not that i cared, i was heartbroken. i was in love with Niall and i didn't deserve him. I know this is my fault. I made him like this, i drove him to insanity. Because of me my friends are dead and Niall is wanted. After spending 3 years in the U.S i wanted to come back and see old friends and family, or so i told myself. In reality i just wanted to see Niall, i wanted to see if he moved on with Zayn. . . have they gotten married. Was he happy? What i didn't expect was to back to 3 dead bodies and Liam and Zayn Missing. I stayed with family as they were worried i was going to be taken. i told them it wasn't Niall doing these awful things, it couldn't be!
Then Zayn's body turned up. I went to his funeral. . .what was happening?! That night i was walking home when i felt a cloth being pressed against my nose and a hand covering my mouth all i heard was My Niall's voice. But it wasn't him inside anymore.

"Hello Harry, how nice of you to join us"

The door banged open as a lucid Niall barged in a slammed open a drawer pulling out a new needle. Closing my eyes my heart lurched for him. He sat in front of me but ignored me entirely as he pulled out a brown paper bag from his pocket then pulled out a little tube of dark powder [black tar heroin] He cooked the powder into a sticky substance then sucked it in with the needle. Finally Niall pulled out his rubber elastic and tied it to his arm. When no vein popped out he cursed loudly then tied it to his other arm, but no vein popped out either. spitting out curses like fire Niall pulled down his pants leaving him in his boxers. for the next five minutes he tried to find a vein on his legs but came out with no results. Tears began to spring in his eyes as he finally looked at me. Thinking to himself, he nodded yes to the conversation in his head, he went behind me making me flinch. I felt my wrists restraints loosen up until they were completely untied making my arms fall. i rubbed my wrists together as i huddled my body close not knowing what Niall was going to do. Coming back in front of me Niall gave me the needle as he sat closer to me.

"Help" He cried out.

I looked up to his eyes, tears poured out of my eyes. this isn't my Niall. The one i first met in 5th grade, he didn't know who i was until 6th. The boy with the brightest eyes. Even when he came back from his transformation his eyes were still tinted that beautiful blue. Now all i see is craziness. The once happy boy that i broken is gone and he's not coming back anytime soon.

Niall began to nudge his head against my shoulders as he cried tears of exhaustion.

Dropping the needle, i grabbed Niall's head as i kissed the brown roots apologizing over again.

"If your sorry please"he whispered picking up the needle and making my hand close around it.

"Please" he whispered once more.

"Okay" i told him, my heart breaking.

I bit my lip as Niall began to choke himself. Soon a vein popped up. i grabbed tip of the needle and pointed it towards the jugular vein. If i point it up it will kill him. it i point it down towards his heart it will give him a high. Could i end this?

I injected the needle making Niall fall to my arms.

I Love You.

As soon as i laid Niall on my lap the cabin door burst open.

****** **********
2 more chapters left WHOOOP.

comment and vote.

*Not Edited // March. 1. 2016 // 5:01pm //