Drama *not a chapter*

Thoughts on Louis becoming a daddy and Zerrie break off? Lottie?

My thoughts:

Lou becoming a father:

I was kind of shocked because I think he's still young and he should be enjoying life as much as he can, but it's not my business, and Brianna seems like an okay but I just wished it was Eleanor but oh well.

Zerrie break off:

Obviously I don't know what happened but if the rumors are true and they broke off because Zayn wanted a clean slate, then I would say that's messed up because perrie is not an object she is a person with feelings.

But like I said we don't know what truly happened!

And to those saying It was a trick from management, give it a rest!! Jeez

When they first got engaged I was like ew perrie, but I kept my comments to myself and never commented on her twitter or Instagram, cause that's fucking childish,

I've seen a lot a comments saying it was something she did, because he spended a lot of money one her! Okay wtf when relationships suddenly became real on how much money you spend on each other!

It's sad to see everything falling apart it truly is

In my opinion Elounor and Zerrie didn't last because of a lot of fans, Remember a relationship is meant for two.

Now on the lottie thing its being blown over way to much, yes she did say the N word but she was singing to a song which many fans sing as well but the only reason she's getting shit is because she's Lou Tomlinson's sister, leave her the fuck alone! And for the underage drinking. . . . so? I im 16 and I've gotten drunk before is it okay? Obvi not but its not the worst thing in the world! Leave that poor girl alone!

Tell me your thought and opinions as well

P