Chapter 18

The person in the picture is a Youtuber = Glitteralittle her name is Chloe I think she's marvelous so I decided to enter her in the story!

Vote and Comment

Harry's P.O.V

Waking up this particular morning wasn't the most joyful experience for one my back ached like a mother fucker, to second that my head was pounding all thanks to the beating I got from my dad since I came home 3 minutes late, three fucking minutes.

I rolled out of bed and made myself a bit more presentable; I walked downstairs ignoring my mother's call, and walked out the door and into my car.

I already knew what she wanted, it was the speech she gave me every morning after getting a beat down from the asswhole she call a husband ,

"Harry I know it seems bad but your father loves you very much he just has a way of showing it, he does so much for us, something I feel you don't appreciate as much as I like you too, maybe next time you should try harder and you wouldn't have to suffer the consequence, it's simple really, and it's your job to protect me and your fathers image"

When I was younger I used to believe the bull that came out of her mouth, know I can't even picture her as my mother, the woman who used to put band – Aids on my injury's, not this one who watched her husband beat her kid as she sips a glass of wine and pretend it isn't happening .

As I arrive to school I shake off any thoughts I had about my home to take away any bad thought that my ruin the rest of my day, I parked my car and got out, immediately greeted by my the team, Here is where I felt at home, even though I know half of the people here only care for my reputation and the other half only has eyes on the money, but you gotta use what's given to you.

I walked up the stairs to catch Niall arriving to school but not alone, instantly I felt my nails digging into my palm as I squeezed my hand, I don't even know why it's bothering me but something about that Zayn guy bring my Niall to school gets the worst out of me, seriously does he want a chair to sit on so he doesn't have to get tired of digging up Niall's ass? I grunted as I made my way inside the school, letting everybody know I was not fucking happy.

Throughout the day I see Niall texting away on his fucking phone with that stupid grin on his face as he giggles his way through the texts, not noticing me once, Hell I even got in trouble because of him. He was getting yelled out by being late by the teachers so I told her it was my fault since I had questions on the assignment which got my ass yelled at for asking for help in a self-assist assignment, and you know what the mother fucker did? Nothing, yeah nothing he just kept on texting away on his fucking phone to realize I just put my ass out there for him, just for him to continue to text ass digger.

Niall's P.O.V** **

The whole day I can tell Harry was trying to get my attention why? I have no fucking clue but Zayn was texting me throughout the day with these cheesy jokes and love notes for me to notice what Harry wanted.

As I continued to text my way through lunch I felt a tap on the back of my shoulder, thinking It was Harry I let out a exaggerating sigh as I turned around only to find it was a girl, I picked up my posture, and raised my eye brow to ask what the hell she wanted.

She continued to stare at me like she was going to pass out

'Well?" I demanded

"Well . . . um I need your . . . help" she whispered the last part

"My help in what" I snapped already growing tired of her

When she didn't responded I picked up my bag and walked past her

"I want you to make me beautiful" she yelled out

I turned around confused as fuck as I looked her in the eye to see if she's serious, when I noticed she was I rolled my eyes

"Do I look like some gay stylist to you" I scoffed

"No but, but"

I was about to leave again when she grabbed my arm making me face her, instantly I ripped her arm off of me staring at her dead in the eye

"I-im sorry, but please"

I gave her a once over

Skinny

Pale

Glasses

And . . . . Irish

For god sake she's the female version of me.

I grabbed her arm and called Louis on our way out, making him meet me and . . . what the fuck is her name?

"what is your name?"

"Chloe" she piped

Make an appointment with Frankie for Chloe.

Hours later she came out looking like a princess.

Zayn picked me up and drove me home i told him about Chloe as he kissed my cheek told me I did a good thing today, when we were in front of my house I peeked at Zayn but he was already looking at me

"Niall"

"Zayn"

"I can't drive you home everyday if you like-"

"Do you want to have dinner with my family and me tomorrow night?" I all but yelled out

He looked surprised

"You don't have to if you don't want to" I assured him

"No, no I'd love to"

"Okay"

"Okay"

We stared at each other for another few seconds, until I gave him a kiss on the cheek and made my way outside waving goodbye to his car as I did a little dance before making my way inside.

** ***

Sorry for the late chapter! This was just a filler.