Chapter 8

Comment and Vote J

Niall's P.O.V

Having a relapse is the worst thing ever.

You feel shitty and just want to give up, ignoring the progress you made, all you feel is laziness, and that makes you hate yourself even more.

I wasted one week in the program doing nothing, making the whole deeper in my chest as I passed Lou's disappointed look on his face, I felt a stab in my heart as I opened my closet to see new clothes, a new life waiting for me.

Crying alone in the bathroom as everything from the past years come crashing down and my god how much everything hurts, the pain is so intense you just want to curl up and disappear, but yet the pain is reassuring in a cruel way, telling me I can still do it that their hope.

That's how Liam found me hours later, a crying mess and freezing cold

He pulled me out of the shower with no difficultly, have you seen those muscles.

"Hey it's okay" he soothed

"Im so sorry Liam, I've failed you and Lou" I wailed

"You haven't failed us" I heard Lou's voice before I felt someone else's hand on my head

"Yes I have, all you done is make sure I complete my goal and all I've done is wasted your time! I brought you done with me" I cried out

"Hey you know what they say, walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light, is I right" he poked my cheek as a small smile appeared on my lips.

"Niall just because you hit a border doesn't mean to give up it means to try harder, because we know you can, and sincerely you're the strongest person I know"

"Yeah right" I snorted

"I'm serious, I don't know anyone who's been in your shoes and still has a smile on their face, and please listen to my advice, Forget what hurt you but never forget what it taught you, Niall you showed bravery everyday as you showed up to school knowing what lied ahead of you and yet you went with it, Many people have Cutted their wrist or thighs when they felt this and yet your unmarked."

"You guys are the best you know that?" they broke into a smile and attacked me in a group hug

Current weight: 186, gained 2 pounds.