17

Vote and Comment

(Sorry for all the mistakes)

By 7 I was up and running, and already walking towards the school gate with Ashton by my side, I was receiving looks of admiration and getting congratulated by students I've never seen before, but nerveless I just nodded at them and continue walking towards by locker with a secret smile only I can feel.

As I was getting my things ready for my first class I heard someone's voice boom through the hallways, calling my name

I slammed my locker shut and look up to see the principle walking towards me, why yell my name if you're coming towards me anyway.

"Mr. Horan I saw you've signed up to see me"

"Okay?" I told him ignoring Ashton's curious glance

"Why not meet now"

I gave Ashton a wink and followed the principle to his office.

Ashton's P.O.V

My eyes followed Niall as he disappeared into the principal's office, what he wanted with him was beyond me, I shook my head as I walked towards my first class.

I feel sorry for Lou and Liam they don't know what they gotten themselves into when they first met Niall, I knew right away. That look in his eye screamed it, I tried to tell Lou to leave it but after hearing his story Lou became more parental while I became more convinced of the outcome, and that's going to break Louis heart, now it's just a waiting game, All of us our Ni's Pawns while Harry is the opponent but the difference is this is his game, Niall and only niall makes the rules, bending it at his convinces.

As soon as Niall looked into the mirror and saw his transformation, he lost the need for all of us, in his eyes we are all enemies, he may not see it now but he will soon and when that happens I would do anything in my power to make sure his plans doesn't affect Lou or Liam. Those two done more for me than I ever imagined, I'd me damned if I let Niall take advantage of Lou's kindness, it's the only reason I agreed to come to school with him.

It wasn't until Lunch time I saw Niall again, he had this smug look on his face as he sat across from me.

"What did you do" I asked warily

"Just wait"

After a few minutes there was yelling in the hallway, the whole cafeteria quieted down as the Coach came into view with the principle.

"I MADE THIS FUCKING TEAM, SEE THAT TROPHY IN THE WALL, and IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF ME!" the Coach yelled

"Quite down, must I remind you this is a school not a place to throw a tantrum, now get your stuff things and leave immediately" The principal spoke calmly but his words were ice cold

Mine and several others jaws fell open, I snapped my head to Niall to see him smiling ear to ear as he played with his fingers

"You didn't"

"I did" He whispered, chuckling quietly

Niall's P.O.V

After Lunch the whole school was talking about the scene, while I stayed in the shadow's laughing at everyone's sadness that they lost their favorite teacher.

All I had to do was implant a few nuggs of MJ in the teacher's bag and tip the principle of my overly suspicion of the coach, and how the school should be a safe and Healthy environment, and boom the fucker is gone.

Now all I have to do is look for a new coach, and I have the right person in mind, all I have to do is make a call.

I walked towards the office, catching principle Howard on time