20

Niall's P.O.V

I finished placing my charm bracelet around my wrist when the bell rang making my heart beat like crazy; I grabbed my jean jacket on the way out and met my mom at the door as she opened it revealing Zayn, giving us a shy smile as he pushed a dozen pink flowers to... my mum?

"Thank you for letting Niall out on a school Night" He said quickly

The tips of my ears went red as my mum smelled the roses giving Zayn a hug and a quick 'of course'; she patted my back and told me to be careful and a quiet 'I like him' as she made her way to the living room, hearing my dad grumble about something about having a competition, I chuckled as I made my way outside, closing the door.

We drove through the freeway for twenty to thirty minutes, giving me time to rehearse my proposal of invitation for him to become my Homecoming date. We arrived few moments later, having a hard time to find parking space since the whole place was filled up, after minutes of Zayn arguing with people we finally got our space; we walked to the front gate, Zayn placing his arm around my waist making my cheeks warm up as he gave me a sly wink, having no clue where I was entering I immediately did a once over of the place to find most people on blankets and staring at a big stage in front others were buying food from venders , what struck me most was the beautiful teepees that surrounded the space with bright lights hanging from every corner.

Zayn lead me to the very front after giving the tickets to a worker, proving that was our spot, in a basket laying on the grass zayn took out a royal blue blanket and laid it on the grass then taking out small pillows, throwing me one as I made myself comfortable

"Whose concert is this" I dared to ask

He gave me a cheeky smile "You'll see soon doll", making my heart race like crazy; I got to get a hold of myself I wanted to survive this concert without having a heart attack , I took some steady breaths as I nodded and sat down waiting patiently making Zayn chuckle.

"Do you want any snacks?" He offered already standing up

"Uh...yeah" I told him hesitantly, he nodded and walked to the nearest vendor

Liam was going to kill me, he strictly said no snacks, I shoved Liam shaking finger image from my head and looked up at the stage, who the hell was performing? I didn't hear any gossip about singers coming to perform? Maybe it's a small town performer, making me smile.

"Okay I couldn't think of what you wanted so I kind of got everything... If that's okay with you because if it's not I can totally throw it away, or maybe you want it all... not that you eat a lot or anything-"

"Zayn its okay" I cut him off from his rambling making my heart warm up on how nervous he was, I never took notice if Zayn was uneasy making me feel guilty.

I watched him as he placed all the food on the ground, Hot dogs, corn dogs (A/N battered dogs if you must) mini hamburgers, fries (A/N chips) and nachos, with a huge bag of cotton blue cotton candy; yep Liam was going to kill me alright.

I took a fry (A/N chip, Fries=Chips) and popped it in my mouth almost chocking on how salty it was, making Zayn panic

"Oh my god I forgot the drinks, im so sorry I'll bring them now" then he took off running to the nearest vending machine, ignoring my pleas that I was fine.

Just as he was arriving the lights dimmed making the stage light up in a green light, I looked up curious to see who will be stepping out; guitars and drums starting to strum and beats began to hit, still not knowing who was performing I stayed sitting down as everyone around me began to jump up and start screaming or clapping, I notice Zayn coming to view from the corner of my eye but something else caught my attention

"It's late in the evening, glass on the side, I've been sat here with you for most of the night; Ignoring everybody here, we wish they will disappear, so maybe we can get down now; I don't want to know if you're getting ahead in the program I want you to be mine Lady, to hold your body close, taking another step in the no man's land, before the longest time lady, I need you darling come on set the tone, if you feel like falling wont you let me know, oooooh, oooh, if you love me come on get involve, until its rushing through you from head to toe, oooh, oooh. . . . SING"

I screamed as loud as I can and began to jump and down, Ed Freaking Sheeran was 7 feet away from me performing, I saw Zayn walking right next to me grinning, I ran and jumped in his arms, making him drop the sodas as he circled his arms around me returning the hug, as Ed sang louder in front of us

"Im assuming your pleased" he whispered in my ear as I hold him tighter

"YES" I screamed back, my smile so big I felt my skin stretch as I pulled zayn back to our spot and began to sing along and do some silly dancing, I felt Zayn not dancing but I continued to stare at Ed, but as he sang one lyric he got close to me and sang it to me, yeah me!

"Can you feel it; all the guys in here don't even want to dance? Can you feel it, all I feel is music from the back" He continued to sing to the rest of the audience but my heart stopped beating, fuck it I'll with Honor just to be the presence of this Ginger God.

After pulling Zayn next to me, he slowly but surely began to sway his body to the beat.

After Ed Sang about 10 songs he said the last one would be 'thinking out loud' but he had an enouncement, I sighed with displeasure as the concert was coming to the end.

"Niall Horan would you so kindly go with Zayn Malik to Homecoming?"

My jaw dropped as Ed stared at us; I turned my attention to Zayn as he held a light pink flower in his hand, with a hopeful smile, My Heart was fucking dead already but I swung at Zayn with all force and gave him a million kisses

"Im assuming it's a yes"

I laughed out loud and nodded yes, hearing cheering from the crowd

"Yes mission accomplished" Ed yelled in the microphone making me laugh as I hung on to Zayn, soon Thinking out loud surrounded us, but my attention was wholly on Zayn, tears fell down my cheek.

Zayn noticed right away making him panic

"What's wrong love" he told me gently, wiping the tears with the pad of his thumb

"Thank you" I cried out

I knew he understood and hold me tighter than ever, swaying us to the music.

*** *** * * * * *