33

OfficerO'Brien P.O.V

Walking inside the conference room i can feel the tension rising as 30 other officers were gathered.

"Alright Officers, we have a new lead on the Horan case" Captain came in as we all stood up from a spot.

With a quick nod from him, we all sat down. Horan case? phew that case was closed down when Horan disappeared from the map.

The projector was turned on as a School picture of Horan showed up.

"If anyone just transferred or is new i would like to introduce you to this old case that was close 2 years ago"

Walking towards the middle, Captain took out his pointer stick,

"Niall Horan became missing when he was 18. We thought he was missing when we went to his home from a 999 call and found both of his parents dead, the death was caused by severe stabbing wounds caused by a kitchen knife. We looked for Niall's kidnappers for 4 months but came out empty.  4 years ago today we got a 999 call from a university that they seen Niall walk into the campus with a black bag by the time we got there the school was on lock down and Horan was gone along with 3 other students, Luke Hemmings, Ashton Irwin, and Zayn Malik.  We then concluded that it was in fact Horan who was the killer. We had the whole town search the city but came back with nothing, he disappeared into thin air with three hostages. 3 months passed and 2 bodies were found buried in a local dog park it took the lab time but it was concluded that the bodies were Ashton Irwin and Luke Hemmings."

Above Captain the projector showed pictures of both bodies making my stomach repulse, Luke's body was completely red - cut and Ashton had a bullet wound on his forehead. . . Poor kids.

"It took an hour find out that Horan was coming for 2 of his previous teachers and friends. Louis Tomlinson-Payne and Liam Tomlinson-Payne. By the time we arrived they were gone but this time their was a message on the wall" 

Once again the screen showed another picture this time of a living room wall with a red stained message.

'I thought we were friends'

"It took us time to decided what the message meant, but found out from a close friend of the Tomlinson-Payne's that Niall Horan was uninvited to their wedding. We found Louis and Zayn's bodies three towns over in a vacant parking lot both were completely skinned. . .Liam Tomlinson- Payne body was never found."

closing my eyes i heard soft gasps as the picture appeared on the screen.

"We were contacted by the U.S FBI that Harry Styles was taken from  his home a year before. How he managed to take a person from the United states and bring him back to the U.K is beyond me. Their is no evidence that Styles is still alive so we will presume him dead. But two weeks ago their is footage of Niall Horan entering a local gas station, he didn't have a car. He simply bought a case of beer and rubbing alcohol. He paid in cash and disappeared from camera views but he was heading North so I already sent four patrol cars but no luck yet. Niall Horan has a severe case of Schizophrenia. That took toll on him when he was younger. Horan was born with it but the environment we was in took a bigger toll in the disease and developed when entered his teen's, making him violent and dangerous. We do belief that the disease makes him hallucinate and it can last up to six months. The Hallucinations can make him build another life inside his head. My goal is to catch him when he's under and take him into a mental health institution. Any questions before i send you out?"

We all stared at him in complete silence, shocked about the information that was just given to us.

"No? you're all dismissed" 

We stood up and took our notes as we exited the room.

"If i ever catch i'll shoot him right in the head, fuck taking him to a mental institution he doesn't deserve that not after what he did" one of the officers barked, many agreed with him.

"Well you're not captain and instructions were clear" i spoke up, walking past him as i heard him huff and whisper something under his breath.

*****************

Hope this cleared confusion up & I just watch the new James Bond movie and i loved it especially the song writing on the wall. I kind of want to watch Fifty shades of black and how to be single. How's your week going :) What's one place you guys want to visit? i want to visit Italy, Venice.