Chapter 2

Vote and comment

Niall's P.O.V-

Harry Styles.

Now who is Harry Styles, Not only has he been my crush since 6th grade, but he's also my biggest tormenter and I don't mean the fifth grade stuff where he just teases me, no.

It started when he announced he was Bi in Mr. Johnsons 6th grade Math class, At first everybody was confused but accepted him because he was cool, soon after that everybody else started to announce they were gay, so I did the stupidest thing, I said I was Bi too. Not only did the increase of bullying rose but Harry told everybody to stop teasing me, I remember being so loved and happy that somebody finally stood up for me and not just anybody! THEE Harry Styles, the coolest kid in the whole school!

At first everybody thought he'd gone insane, but soon they all shrugged their shoulders and left me alone. That's when my crush first developed, I looked at harry as he was my savior and back then I thought he was.

So after a week of no teasing, I felt like I could reach for the stars, it felt so amazing to not be the joke for once, Then at Lunch time Harry gave me a daisy and asked me to be his boyfriend, my chest was filled with giddiness that I shouted yes and gave him a hard hug.

The next week was filled with cute kisses on the cheek and hand holding, because my head was in cloud 9, I never noticed the way he would wipe his lips with the back of his hand after he gave me a kiss or how he would talk behind my back that my skin tasted like fried chicken and he can almost taste the fat if he tried.

I guess it took the third week to see everybody's stares, some smirked and other gave me sympathy glances, I always brushed it off because I thought they were jealous of harry and I's relationship,
god I was so stupid,
it wasn't  until Valentine's day when I noticed People were acting strange, but I didn't care, IT WAS VALENTINES DAY, and I yes I had a boyfriend to share it with! I had a stuff bear holding a heart with a small box of chocolates.

It wasn't until lunch time when I saw a small sticky note from harry saying I should meet him in the Gym; I grabbed my bear and chocolates and made my way but ignored the fact that barely no one was in the hallways or cafeteria.

When I entered the Gym it was all dark, I took three steps forwards at I felt something wet and heavy hit my chest, the force was so strong it felt like a punch, soon I felt multiple hands begin to push me, pull my hair and spit on my face. Then the lights came on and their Harry styles stood in front of me with the biggest grin on his face.

I remember his words like it was yesterday

"Did you really think I would go out with you? Come on you can't be that stupid! Is the fat interrupting your brain process, Can you not think?"

He then proceeded to make himself look fat my widening his arms and walking around; making everybody giggle at his act, then his best friend Luke mentioned the fact that I had a bear and a box in my hold.

Harry snatched them and took one glance at them and threw his head back and let out a big laugh, but all I could concentrate on was the fact that his beautiful curl where shining so bright under the yellow light making him look like he had a halo on top of his luxurious soft curls.

"The fool brought me chocolates!" he yelled out

Calum Joined in soon after.
"Hey give him some credit, at least he didn't eat them all before he can give it to you"

I had enough of the embarrassment and stood up to leave but slipped and fell on the ground with a loud thud leaving my thighs bright red, making everybody around me laughs

Harry walked towards me and grabbed my double chin and pulled me sharply to look at him, I remember all I could see in his eyes was disgust, pure disgust.

"Like I will ever date a fat-ass like you, why don't you do us all a favor and kill yourself" he sneered and pushed me into the ground as he called for everybody to leave.

Of course everybody left but not without giving me one last kick or punch maybe a spit.

I sat there feeling my chest drown in a dark aura, something that is so hard to explain, I wanted to scream, Cry but neither of those things happened, I quietly go up and made my way to the nearest bathroom, and there I stood in front of the mirror giving myself the lamest pep talk, after a few minutes and deep breaths I looked up to see myself covered in melted chocolate, my brown hair looked mucky and disgusting, that's when the first tear made its way to my dule blue eyes and down my stubby cheek. I didn't even try to clean myself up I just made myself go home.

For four years I was humiliated and harassed, people making sure I never forget about the incident, Harry, oh my, Harry became even more gorgeous with his curls tucked behind a snap back and his muscles bulking every time he picked something up, Sadly his attitude got worse, he would hook up with girls in front of me and make jokes on how they should be careful because I might get too jealous and eat them.

But for everybody else today Is the last day of school, but for me it will be my last day here until I go to fat camp, the only reason I agreed to go so I could at least meet with other people who won't be skinnier than me or tell me im such an idiot.

Pathetic  i know.

On this very day of June 3 2014, will be the last day for anybody to make me feel pathetic and worthless.

But first I need to eat breakfast.
And get this day over with.