Chapter 35 - DETENTION

Sehun yawned as he sat up, stretching his arms wide. He has his eyes half opened while looking around the room. Suho was still sleeping at the moment. Sehun got off from the bed to get some water in the kitchen. As he took his glass, he flinched when he heard a voice. It was Kai.

"You're early." The older one said.

"Yeah. My throat is kind of dry." He poured the cold water on his glass and drank it in one go.

"You're not going back to sleep?" 

"Nah..I'm still having my breakfast." 

Sehun nodded his head. He shoved his hands inside the pockets of his shorts and watched Kai eating his cereal. He decided to stay with him for a moment and sat on the opposite side. He was just staring at him quietly.

"You ok?"

"Yeah. Just...don't mind me here."

"Mm. You must be half asleep." Kai chuckled while Sehun frowned with arms crossed over his chest.

"By the way, where were you last night?"

"Yah Oh Sehun, you're scaring me when you talk informally."

"You weren't here when we arrived and it seems that you don't have any schedule." Sehun said, ignoring Kai being nervous.

"Ok, fine. I went out because I was bored." Kai answered in defeat. He took another spoonful into his mouth and munched it. Even though Sehun's eyes never left him, he only gave out a smile on the latter.

"Where?" Sehun was obviously digging in. He was just too curious since Kai got home late and he never speak a word to the others where he came.

"Why do you want to know anyway?" Kai was actually enjoying it. He wants to see the reaction of the younger guy if he knew what he did and with whom he went with. 

"Nothing." Sehun just shrugged his curiousness off. He stood up from the stool he was seating at and was about to go back to his room but stopped when Kai spoke up.

"I went out with Tia to have dinner."

Her name made Sehun stopped. His body quickly turned and walk back to where Kai is. While Kai, he was just grinning to himself.

"With Tia? From all the persons you knew why her?" Sehun's voice was somehow...stern. It was raised a bit louder causing Kai opened his slightly sleepy eyes.

"Why not, right?" Kai answered nonchalantly and smirked.

There's nothing wrong to take the girl out anyway. If Kai was happy reminiscing what happened last night, Sehun on the other hand has his long face. He's still in his deep thoughts, curious on what happened to the two.

"So what happened?"

He just can't stop himself from asking. Kai, tilted his head looking up to the ceiling and tried to remember everything.

"I'm sure you don't mind if I won't tell. Well, do you?"

Kai's words made him more upset. He just want to know what happened that's all but nevertheless, he still needs to respect Kai's decision.

"Yeah, sure."

He sat back to the stool, facing Kai straightly. He clasped his hands together on the table and it seems that his sleepiness went away.

"Did you send her home?"

Sehun began to ask again. Kai nodded his head while his hand found he box of milk and he poured it on a glass, passing it to Sehun.