Chapter 22 - Tease

You squinted your eyes softly as the sun light hit your eyes. 'Aish...why did I forgot to close the curtain?' You thought and after you adjust to the light, you slowly opened your eyes. You smiled looking outside of the window how it was a great day.

You heard then someone groaned so you slowly turned and surprised, Sehun's arm was on your waist and you're only centimeters away from him. He was sleeping peacefully and he looks like an angel.

"Why are you so perfect?" You mumbled. He then groaned and pulled you closer embracing you to his arms. 'Not again...' You thought. You still have class so you slowly move to make distance.

You removed his arm from you and you slowly get off from the bed. You sighed in relief that you succeeded without waking him up. You smiled and took a candid picture of him, making it your wallpaper for your phone.

"I better shower now then." 

~~~~~~~~~

After wearing your uniform, you went out from the bathroom to wake Sehun up. You looked at him in awe, he was so beautiful. 

"Sehun~ah..." You shook his arm slowly but he didn't move an inch. "Sehun...wake up now." You said and instead of waking up, he pulled you to his arms which taken you back.

"Y-yah... are you awake already?" You asked trying to release from his embrace. "You smell nice." He mumbled sleepily. You furrowed your brows and look at him who is still closing his eyes.

"Yah..wake up now." You said and released yourself from him. "But I'm still sleepy...just join me." He muttered. 

"Uh-uh. I can't. I have class. C'mon...up, up." You said and took his hands pulling him to get up. You tried your best but you end up being pulled by him. Your now on top of him which made your eyes wide in surprise.

"Don't you think it's still early for my morning kiss?" Sehun said as he opened his eyes and smirked. You blushed so you stood up immediately.

"Y-yah! What...aish! Just get up will you?" You said and walk out from your room due to embarrassment. Sehun looked at the door as it closed and smiled. He sat up and chuckled on how red you were.

"She blushes too much huh? I like it..." He said softly and followed you downstairs after brushing his teeth and wash his face.

"Sehun! You're awake...you're such a handsome boy." Your mom greeted and cupped his cheeks lovingly. Sehun smiled and glanced at you. You rolled your eyes making him chuckled.

"Good morning auntie." Sehun greeted and smiled.

"Good morning to you too. Go and join Tia for breakfast." Your mom said. You sat on the stool and Sehun sat beside you. He looked at you and smirked.

You blushed and look away. You decided to just focus on your cereal and hot chocolate. You glanced at Sehun who looks at you like waiting for his own food. You sighed and put some cereals and milk on his bowl.

"Eat. And can you please stop staring?" You said and he frowned. "You don't like it when I'm staring?" He asked and you shook your head. Well, obviously lying.

"You're such a bad liar." He mumbled. "What did you say?" You asked and he shook his head.

"Nothing. You didn't even say good morning to me." Sehun said, he was obviously sulking. You poked his side but he didn't reacted. He kept ignoring you making you frustrated.

"Sehun~ah...good morning." You said softly making him to face you. He squinted his eyes and pouted his lips. "You mean it?" He asked and you nodded.