Chapter 38 - They've done it

Thursday morning

"Hey bitch!" Hyomin called. She's leaning her back on the entrance gate when she saw you. You didn't really give a damn attention to her. So you just walked pass by her. 

"Hey I'm talking to you." She continued and walked behind you slowly. You turned around to face her with a blank face.

"Sorry. Cause the last time I remembered "bitch" isn't my name." You left and just ignored her. Hyomin scoffed and grabbed your wrist as soon as she caught up with you.

"So you're gonna fight me now? If you forgot, I have my word Tia."

"And so I am." You sternly said and freed your wrist from her grip. You turned and walked inside the school campus. Hyomin was left dumbfounded. 

"Oh! I almost forgot. Congratulations on remembering my name." You said without looking back. Hyomin gritted her teeth, probably pissed off. No one mock her like that before.

'I'm not yet finish Choi...'

Since it's Thursday, you have a meeting in your arts club. It's the second club you have joined since you want to know more about what they call art. Well, the club is convenient. And that's your favorite part because you're also learning photography. After you put your books inside you're locker, you headed to your club.

"Tia!" Sunhwa and Onew waved as you entered the room. They were seated next to each other and it seems they reserved one for you. You smiled and sat next to Onew, making him seated in the middle.

"Hey guys. Why are you here??" You said, narrowing your eyes on Sunhwa. She rolled her eyes before hitting your head with her rolled paper.

"Have you forgotten that the dance arts are under this club? That's why it was named dance ARTS remember?!"

"Do you really have to shout?" Onew said looking at Sunhwa in disbelief. You laughed and just watched how Onew handle your crazy friend.

"Everyone." Mr. Lee said as he entered the room. All greeted him back. He smiled and wrote something on the board. "It's our Charity work tomorrow. So who's excited?!"

"MEEE!!!" Sunhwa screamed, standing up from her seat with hand raised up. Everyone in the room laughed because of her and so is Mr. Lee.

"I can see that. Now I want you all to be here early in the morning. You'll bring..."

"Aren't you guys excited?!"

"We are. You're just exaggerating." Onew said, rolling his eyes at Sunhwa. Sunhwa's mouth agape and stared at you for some help. You giggled and winked at her.

"Oppa, you're also exaggerate when it comes to chicken." You said and teasingly smiled at him.

"Puahahahahah!!! At least I'm not a maniac!" Sunhwa said and stick her tongue out. Onew was about to defend himself but the three of them were startled when their attentions were called.

"Choi, Lee and Han I know you guys are excited but can you please keep it low? Especially you Sunhwa." Mr. Lee said and playfully eyed her. The three made peace signs before the two glared at Sunhwa.

"What did I do?" 

"Hey kids!" Suho called to all the members who are resting on the practice room's floor. "I got a message from manager hyung."