Chapter 31 - Babysit

Please do disregard if there are any typos...gomawo~

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, you ok?" Kai asked worriedly. He was on the phone talking to Tia. He could hear Tia sneezing and sniffing on the other line. 

"Y-yeah...don't worry about me." You answered. But this made the latter more worried. 

"Where are you?"

"I'm still here in our school."

"Wait there, ok? I'll come." Kai said and immediately looked for the car's key. As soon as he found it, he went out from their dorm and went inside his car.

"You don't need to Kai. I'll be going home soon." You said.

"Then I'll send you home. Just wait for me there, arasso? No more complaints." Kai said and hung up. He fastened his pace and tightened his grip on the stirring wheel. 'Wait for me Tia...' Kai thought.

 *                  *                  *

You pulled the jacket's zipper up, now fully closed your body. You shivered of the coldness running down to your body. Sunhwa was there beside you, holding your wet uniform jacket. She caressed your back without stopping on her nagging session.

"I told you already Tia, we need to fight back on that Hyomin! What if she won't only pour a bucket of water on you? What if she's capable to do more than these? She already humiliated you at the first place and now this?! You know I don't like seeing you like this. And most of all, I don't like watching you suffer while me standing there just trying to say it's ok while it is not! If you just let me punch her I-----"

"Sunhwa..." You called out cutting her off. You smiled weakly at her and landed your head on her shoulder. "It's ok." You said weakly. Sunhwa furrowed his brows and frowned. "No it's not."

"I'll fight back, ok? It's just...maybe not right now."

"What do you mean not right now?!" Sunhwa exclaimed. You closed your right eye trying to immune all those screaming you had from her. "Sunhwa...I'm tired. Just let her do whatever she wants for now, as long as she doesn't hurt my friends, I'm fine." You explained.

"Well I'm not fine with it." Sunhwa said. You made your puppy eyes trying to stop her from asking further then she sighed in defeat. "Alright, alright. I just can't understand why you just let her. I know you're not like this." She said. You tried your best to smile at her before looking away.

'Where is he anyway?' You thought as you felt colder and weaker.

A car was then parked in front of your school and your phone suddenly beeped. You just received a text message from Kai.

- I'm here already.

It was said and by understanding, it was his car which is parked in front. You turned to Sunhwa and hugged her. You then stood up and took your bag with you.

"I'll be heading home now. Want to come with us?" You said hoping she would say yes but Sunhwa shook her head. "I'm fine. I still need some things to do. I'll go home with Onew oppa so don't worry, ok?" 

You smiled at her and nodded. "Arasso. Be careful, ok?"

"No, you be careful." She laughed. You waved your hand as you made your way to Kai's waiting car. As you went inside, Kai was surprised to see you. "Am I just seeing things or Are you really fully wet?" Kai asked with his mouth agape.