Chapter 34 - 3 magical words

Your eyes sparkled as you saw all the food that was served on your table. You looked at Kai and he was smiling with his chin rested on his folded hands. 

"Are we expecting someone?"

Kai chuckled and took his chopsticks on ready. The food were just a lot for the both of you, making you to wonder if the others will come by too. 

"Just eat, ok? And no. It's just us. The other's are busy with their own individual schedules." Kai said.

You made an 'ah' while nodding your head. So that made sense...actually— no. The number of food still bothers you. Kai can somehow tell that you're still thinking about the food as you stared at it, not even moving one of them.

"Tia...if you're thinking about the food, it's ok. We can finish it together."

"Together? I think you need a whole town to finish these!"

"Yah, you're just exaggerating." Kai laughed. You smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of your head.

"Yeah, I guess I am."

"C'mon, start eating before I finish all of these." Kai said. He used his chopsticks to feed you and you didn't hesitate to accept it. He smiled while munching his food.

"Am I lame if I tell you I missed you?" Kai said that taken you aback. You stopped eating with both of your cheeks puffed with all the food. Kai just can't stop himself from smiling.

"Aaw...I missed you too." You said and pretended to cry. You immediately stopped when you felt a stick hitting your forehead. Kai had just poked you to stop your silly act.

"You're getting naughty Ms. Choi." Kai stated. You didn't have to reply though. You were busy munching your food. You did a merong and giggled as he narrowed his eyes on you.

"What? I learned from the best." You said wiggling your brows playfully. 

"From the best huh?"

"Yeah! Maybe you can let Sehun to teach you some too." You said.

Sehun stayed still letting the staff do his make-up. He has a pictorial together with Chanyeol while Baekhyun, Suho and D.O. have their schedule of their vocal lessons to improve their singing skills for the coming comeback. Sehun kept checking his phone that's on his hand and he was holding it since forever! 

"Are you waiting for something?" The make-up artist said.

"Huh?"

"You seem to be very busy checking your phone every second. Are you waiting for a call or text?"

"You caught me?" Sehun said and smirked. "Hm...maybe I do."

She smiled, nodding her head in understanding. She then proceed to Sehun's hair, thinking for awhile what would suit him the best. 

"Your girlfriend?" The make-up artist said with a teasing smile. Sehun raised his brows and a soft laugh escaped his mouth. He shook his head with his pursed lips.

"She's just my best friend! Well, she's not even my type." Sehun said with confidence. 'She's not, right?'

"Hmm...you know what?" The make-up artist said as she took a glimpse of Sehun's eyes while doing his hair.

"What?"

"I think it's the other way round." She genuinely smiled. "I can see it in your eyes."

Sehun had his brows arched but then he immediately threw his gaze away, not wanting any eye contacts from the noona. She only giggled at his reaction.