Chapter 19: Photoshoot

"Are you sure you don't want me to send you home?" Sehun said as he escorted you outside. You smiled and nodded.

"I'll be fine. And still, you have your performance later." You said. He then nodded and ruffled your hair. "Be careful then." 

"Ish...you don't have to mess my hair." You pouted. He smiled slightly before waving his hand getting back inside. You then turned around walking smilingly.

You still can't erase what happened on your mind earlier. It just makes you smile more.

Flash back

"By the way Tia...Sehun told me you two had a date yesterday." Baekhyun said that made Sehun choke his food.

"H-huh?" You are taken back. 'Date? So...for Sehun it was a date?' You thought shockingly.

"What do you mean 'huh'? Wae? Is he lying?" Chanyeol asked curiously. 

"A-ani. He treat me out yesterday but..." You glanced at Sehun who is looking away. He was getting red. 

"...I didn't know it was a date." You mumbled and blushed. The five of them turned to look at Sehun with teasing smiles.

"What?" Sehun said coldly. He was annoyed by their looks and embarrassed at the same time.

"We didn't know you wanted to date Tia." Kai chuckled. Sehun shot him a glare. "Oh shut up." 

"I was just j-joking t-that time! Seriously!" Sehun explained when his hyungs still give him teasing looks. Sehun groaned when he still can't convince his hyungs.

You looked at him and saw how cute he was when he gets sulking like that, so you speak up to help him out.

"Stop teasig him already." You said to them. They laughed and nodded. 

End of Flashback

"Sehun...Sehun, why are you so hard to be read?" You muttered. You're confuse if he likes you back or its just he's being nice.

"Urgh...stop dreaming Tia." You scolded yourself. "He's an idol...so it's impossible." You said and knock your head.

"But what if...what if he really likes me? Oh my god that will be a very nice fairytale for me." You said and sighed heavenly.

==Monday morning==

"Ugh..." You groaned when some girls bumped into you in the hall way. "What's wrong with them?" You grumbled and Sunhwa giggled.

"There's a photographer who is searching for a female student to be his model." She explained. You tilted your head and furrowed your brows. "Model, huh? I bet Hyomin's doing her best just to be pick." You said and giggled.

"She is." Sunhwa giggled along.

"Ms. Choi?" Mr. Park called out . You turned your gaze and bowed slightly. "Seonsangnim, annyeong haseyo." You greeted and Sunhwa bowed. He smiled at you and nodded.

"Can you please bring this papers on my office's table?" He asked. "Uh..n-neh!" You said taking them.

"Ah...thank you. Sorry for giving some task, I really have important things to do for now."

"Ah...aniyo. It's really ok Mr. Park." You said and smiled. "Ok, then. I'll leave you two now." He said and left.

"He looks like in a hurry." Sunhwa said and glanced at you. "Let me help you." You gave half of the papers and you two went to the Teacher's office.