Chapter 32 - Be with you

The bright sunlight hit through the glass window and it hit your eyes. You blinked then slowly and squinted your eyes to adjust on the light. "Hmm..."

You slowly opened them and a big smile crept your lips. To see the person you really wanted to see for the time you open your eyes, nothing would make you feel any better. 

Sehun

 was there, sitting on a chair with his head laying down on the mattress, while his hands cupping yours. You slowly sat up and stared at him lovingly. You released your right hand and caressed his hair gently. It was so soft.

"You look like an angel." You smiled and took your phone and then took a picture of him. You giggled softly and made it as your wallpaper.

"Hmm..." 

Sehun

 groaned and tilted his head. He slowly opened his eyes and realized it was morning already. 

Sehun

 rose up immediately while you stare at him confusedly.

"What's wrong?"

"Tia...are you ok now? Not feeling pain in your head anymore?" 

Sehun

 asked as he cupped your cheeks. You blushed of the sudden contact and all you could do is to nod. 

Sehun

 sighed in relief and released his hands from you.

"You worried me to much. I really didn't know how to make you feel better." 

Sehun

 explained. He was scratching his head while you just keep staring at him.

"Are you even listening?" 

Sehun

 asked, frowning.

"Have I ever told you that I love seeing guys in their bed hair?" You said unconsciously. When you realized what you just have said, you immediately looked away and knocked your head softly.

A grin slowly appeared on 

Sehun's

 lips. He sat on the bed instead and moved closer to you. "What did you say?"

"Yah, I know you heard me clearly. I'm not going to repeat it." You said and he chuckled.

Sehun

 sat up properly and held your hand. "So you prefer me with my bed hair?" He asked nonchalantly. You smiled at him before nodding your head. You touched his hair and he stayed still like a puppy.

You really love guys in their bed hair. As you finished admiring his hair,  your eyes traveled down and your eyes met. He was staring at you intensely and before you knew it, 

Sehun

 stole a kiss on your cheek. He grinned when you got shocked.